(C++) WoW style custom controls with camera and more

Post those lines of code you feel like sharing or find what you require for your project here; or simply use them as tutorials.
OnKa

Post by OnKa »

OMG, what u thinking about me

i am not professional i am a noob...
the version of the VC is Professional... and i have payed for them (i hate DL-robbery) that was very costly ... i have payed more then 1000€ for it...

please help me what i have to do
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

You have to search the forum for similar error messages and read MSVC's manual about setting up a project and paths.
JP

Post by JP »

why would you pay 1000 euros for something that there's a perfectly good free version of? :lol: If you're not a professional you probably don't need professional versions of software ;)

anyway you probably haven't got the correct include paths. Check that you've set up the project properly to know where Irrlicht is located on your PC.
Image Image Image
OnKa

Post by OnKa »

Thank You...

I had no idea before that it gives a free version. Now I'm wiser but also 1000 euro do not hurt. it is a hobby and I like to favor.
MarcinS

Post by MarcinS »

I as a student got Pro version for free from my Academy (Technic Academy of Warsaw) ofcourse only for non-profit using So you could also try this method before 8) (For me it is a bit strange that you did not know about free version) .. And if you were a noob why didnt you try for example DevC++ wich is free ?!
jreuschel1

Post by jreuschel1 »

Yeah, Or linux, since I coded it in Linux

Yeah, why not ubuntu, cause that's what I was using,

yeah, why not version 8.04?

yeah, why isn't your name Gorgenspien?

shouldn't you be 57 years old?

Pirate.

MS is the pirate 1000 EUR?
Directory of E:\RI-1

00/00/0000 12:00 AM <DIR> .
00/00/0000 12:00 AM <DIR> ..
0 File(s) 0 bytes
2 Dir(s) All bytes free

E:\RI-1>_
gd_anon

Post by gd_anon »

Sorry for bumping this.
But why cant i get this to run? I copied the irrlicht.dll compiled with Visualstudio for 32 bit from Irrlicht 1.4.2 ( i assume this version was used) to the "release" folder, but after choosing what renderer to use, it crashes. What am i doing wrong?