Cg for OpenGL

A forum to store posts deemed exceptionally wise and useful
brcolow

Post by brcolow »

I am wondering exactly what files were added/changed and where?

G'Day.

Post by Guest »

POi, you should add the patch at www.irrlichtnx.mmdevel.de I am sure it would be very appreciated.
POi

Post by POi »

I Haven't patched it myself. I just downloaded the file GFXstyLER posted (http://gfxstyler.dyndns.org/ftp/irrlicht071CGsource.rar), added the missing files to the project (the files are in the .rar just not added to the project) .. and made shure the linker found cg.lib cgGL.lib cgD3D9.lib & CgFXParser.lib.

...so the actual patch is not by me ;)

Post by Guest »

the cg patch isnt made by me ( if so i would be happy *lol*) i just converted it from irrlicht 0.6 to irrlicht 0.7.1 because otherwise it wont work anymore :)

attention: the file isnt online anymore, i have to upload it somewhere else

POi have you already some nice effects to show ? because for me it wont work with devc++, have to wait till i have the money for mvsc .net :)
POi

Post by POi »

No effects .. haven't had the time for it. Cheers

Post by Guest »

Regardless of who made it, it should still be posted! Give it a try :)

Post by Guest »

the old 0.6 version is already posted and not accepted
brcolow

Post by brcolow »

Yes, that is because it didn't work with 0.7 and this one does, and also, because we were waiting to see if Niko would include it. I suggest just bringing it up at least.
G'Day.
buhatkj

wonder when this will get noticed...

Post by buhatkj »

i wonder when niko will find this thread...this seems like an important feature to add, but he doesnt seem to have found this thread yet. I would like to use this, but finding the right files to patch my copy of irrlicht in this forum is confusing....and some of the links seem to be down. I've been trying to understand the shaders in 0.7, but they are just assembly shaders (i think?), rather hard to write. good CG or HLSL support would be nice....
that and multitexturing/bump mapping...
then i would shut up ;-)
My irrlicht-based projects have gone underground for now, but if you want, check out my webcomic instead! http://brokenboomerang.net
Give Me 5

Re CG

Post by Give Me 5 »

HI

Can u put cg for irrlicht on new server or another web pagr

I can't download nothing

Or send me to mail

DTi_Studio@index.hr

Please
Give Me 5

Re CG

Post by Give Me 5 »

HI

Can u put cg for irrlicht on new server or another web pagr

I can't download nothing

Or send me to mail

DTi_Studio@index.hr

Please
Il_Pax

Post by Il_Pax »

Hi, I would also like to try this one. Can also host the files if interested in doing so. My email is es700x at yahoo.com. Thanks

Post by Guest »

Anybody kind enough to upload Hoff's cpp files or Zola's zip files again? The Cg for OpenGL code can be very useful for adding some fancy Cg effects to Irrlicht.:wink: It's too bad the files aren't available anymore.:cry:

Post by Guest »

http://www.irrlichtnx.mmdevel.de/phpBB2 ... 4&start=15

this is the link to the files and how to do it

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the link, GFXstyLER :)