ShootIrr - [UPDATE - Alpha 0.8]

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
JP

Post by JP »

When i tried it earlier, before the updates you did today i should think, it didn't work for me. I couldn't join any games, probably no surprise as it would be unlikely there were any when i was online, if that even works properly yet, and when i tried to start my own game it crashed or something.
Image Image Image
sudi

Post by sudi »

@JP hmm the hoining works properly and the game finds server if there are any but only on local network...obvisously(no masterserver) and it shouldn't crash on startup at least it doesn't on my pc. hmmm a problem could be that you only exchanged the exe....than it has to crash because on level startup the programm creates or loads the newton mesh and if the newtonmesh was created with an older logarithm it will crash so delete the files with the ending *.newton from the levels folders
We're programmers. Programmers are, in their hearts, architects, and the first thing they want to do when they get to a site is to bulldoze the place flat and build something grand. We're not excited by renovation:tinkering,improving,planting flower beds.
Spintz

Post by Spintz »

Last edited by Spintz on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sudi

Post by sudi »

what? i don't understand what is not working tell me a little bit more
We're programmers. Programmers are, in their hearts, architects, and the first thing they want to do when they get to a site is to bulldoze the place flat and build something grand. We're not excited by renovation:tinkering,improving,planting flower beds.
Spintz

Post by Spintz »

sudi

Post by sudi »

no there isn't but i could include the sdl header and let it generate a file...hmm but i don't get why it should crash....but the level loads?
Spintz

Post by Spintz »

sudi

Post by sudi »

hehe ok thats really weird.
anyways i think there is a bug in the irrlichts irr fileloader cause sometimes it simply crashes at that point...between start load irr file and end
Anteater

Post by Anteater »

I'm having the same problem that Spintz is having.
sudi

Post by sudi »

ahhh ok thats really bad!!!!
ok tell does the programm simple closes? or what happens?
Spintz

Post by Spintz »

Spintz

Post by Spintz »

Last edited by Spintz on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sudi

Post by sudi »

hmmm really interesting i didn't change anything about that peace of code....and about the camera rotation don't know how to change it...when i figure it out i will add it to the options menu i just made....
other question is there any falling through?
Spintz

Post by Spintz »

Last edited by Spintz on Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sudi

Post by sudi »

Update now u can fire bullets!! and u got a gun...