Saving a Scene (getting animators info)

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
kushagra

Saving a Scene (getting animators info)

Post by kushagra »

how do i save the information about animators in a scene.
Let suppose i have a deletion animator which will work for let say 5 min. Now in between the game is saved and the counter has decremented to 3 mins . How can i interface the timing at the loading time.There is a way that i can create a delete animator and attached to the node according to the info provided by save file with the current value of time but how i can get this value of the time left.
Can anybody provide me the information what i should save in the scene regarding animaters or the parameters required to save the animators in scene.

Post by Guest »

YOu may need to add the "get" functions to a custom build - I had to add other things to animators that were not standard to find out when they had ended etc - though not a timer - I may be but haven't looked at them yet.

also if you build a class that abstracts the animators you could save the classes state (make it self saving) and self-loading.