Idependent Developers

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
T_Aubuchon

Idependent Developers

Post by T_Aubuchon »

Hello everyone,

I am posting this in the hopes that I can attract a few people.

I have many many projects on hand and not enough time to work on them

So I am looking for a small group of programmers to lend a hand and team up with me. I am just an idependent programmer and just looking to create a small tight group of Idependent programmers to work on some projects together. anyways if you think you would be interested or would like more information you can contact me in the following ways.
(NOTE: Serious people only, NO BEGINNERS)

AOL screen name Rhodanthian
isd-interactive@insightbb.com
T_Aubuchon

UPDATE TO ABOVE POST

Post by T_Aubuchon »

I was reading over my post and thought to myself "wow I was rather bleak and the details" So I want to at least fill everyone in with better details.

what I'm looking to do is create a small group of independent programmers. where we can share our ideas with each other tinker around with source code from each other. and most of all share some ideas , source code etc over the internet. I have many projects underway creating a site kinda like garagegames.com but much smaller. if you would like to check the site out . contact me and let me know. "NOTE" it is still under heavy construction.

" a little about ME"
I myself have tinkered with irrlicht and use it for various things but was not all that impressed with it, moslty cause it has to many bugs. I mostly use DirectX for programming games, or opengl.

I have many many years experience in programming as a whole.

I used to work for a company called micro solutions as a network programmer until the company went down the tubes "God bless the economy". I am currently employed as a network supervisor at a local media firm. I monitor there acient freakin network to make sure the beast stays running.

i'm really just looking to create a group of programming friends to work on projects together. I think that just about sums it up
dhenton9000

Post by dhenton9000 »

hey, how about that website address?

here's what i've been bumming around on:

http://s-fonline.com/webhosting/dhenton9000 I'm more of a small project demo type of person.

Post by Guest »

"A collection of files related to the open source game engine"

Make that "open source graphics rendering engine" - trust me, if it was a game engine I would not have spent the last year making it fully usuable as one.
T_Aubuchon

UPDATE

Post by T_Aubuchon »

I have increased the team by 1

Michael has agreed to join me and help maintain the website.

we are working on the site and hope to have it complete by this weekend.
we will open the forums soon after the website is launched.
T_Aubuchon

UPDATE

Post by T_Aubuchon »

First part of this message is for dhenton9000. Thats some nice work you have going there, Would you like for me to add you to our projects page? I can upload the information to our site using the info on your site.

Second part of this post

We have the website up and running visit it here
http://home.insightbb.com/~isd-interactive

Join our growing community of programmers.
ISD Interactive.
Isgalvotas

Post by Isgalvotas »

What are you thinking T_Aubuchon? Three threats i think is too much for advertise your site. Please don't waste other people time. :evil: