Already saet 3rd person shooter world

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
killzone721

Already saet 3rd person shooter world

Post by killzone721 »

I have never contributed to Irrlicht in any form or way except ask useless questions. I have only answered few questions in these forms and have been proved wrong in many way :cry:

Then again, i want to be involved in something and since i am a BIG noob, I want to help others who are new as well as who don't have much to none experience in Irrlicht.

I have a very simple 3rd person shooter environment all set up based on codes all around these forms in ONE SOURCE FILE (this may help some people a lot)... nothing much of mine is original.

if anyone wants it, i will give you a documented source code... the camera is extremely SMOOTH ... thanks to someone in Irrlicht....... BUT there is a LOT of jiggling when you move....

Maybe a pro can download and fix it......... but if you want it, just tell me and i will provide a link to download the file

HOPE ANYONE WANTS IT.. please tell me :wink:
TO ALL THE AMATEURS OUT THERE LIKE ME......

AIM HIGH AND YOU MAKE SOMETHING PRETTY DECENT TO SHOW THE WORLD

CURRENTLY WORKING ON MY COMPANY WITH ME CREW MEMBERS. MY COMPANY IS CALLED
BIG DREAMS
AND WE ARE MAKE VERSION 0.1 FPS GAME

Post by Guest »

I'm willing to take a look at it and attemp to fix, can't promise any resuluts tho.
jhk1976

How can I contact to you?

Post by jhk1976 »

Just reply? or send e-mail? :?
BoTz

Post by BoTz »

Since you have kindly offered to show around you code I was wondering if there was a chance I could get a hold of it. I have been looking for a good implemented example to learn from for a while.