Delphi.NET examples...

Irrlicht.Net is no longer developed or supported, Irrlicht.Net Cross Platform is a much more complete wrapper. Please ask your C# related questions on their forums first.
theblindspirit

Delphi.NET examples...

Post by theblindspirit »

Hello,

First of all, escuse my english... :-P

Now... I'm a begginer in Delphi developing and in 3D programming too... Well, I see the tutorials and examples for Delphi (3 examples) and I will ask if there are more... but with a little of structure... I don't know how to say that... :-P

I "play" with the examples, but when I try to write my own one... I recognize that I need more help... Is there any help or reference using Delphi nomenclature?

Well, nothing more.... for now... :-D

Thank for all, good work with the engine ;-)
theblindspirit

I forgot something... :-P

Post by theblindspirit »

Hi again...

I forgot to comment comething about the Delphi.NET example where the engine loads a quake3 map... How is coded the camera control? I can move but there is no code to control the keys.......

( I suppose I need a lot of help... :-P )

Well... nothing more...

Thanks for the patiente... :-D
Counterfeit

Post by Counterfeit »

Hi,
sorry I am only a C# programmer ;) but I can say that the camera control is hard coded in the engine. I dont know if you have a little C++ experience, but look at the C++ Examples I have learn much from them.
theblindspirit

Post by theblindspirit »

Hi,

I have no... no idea of C++ ... :-P but I try to understand it if it is the only way... :-)

:?: Another thing... I try to look in the NET for good examples of a game structure and technics... When I think on a game sometimes the idea grows to a very complex level and I don't know how I must "focus the subject"... I have to use the examples too? There is a basic game structure? (I never make a game before...) :oops:

Thanks a lot for your time, :-)