maps dont't load

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
Eye Popper 776

maps dont't load

Post by Eye Popper 776 »

No matter how many q3radiant editors I've tried the maps aren't loaded by Irrlicht. The maps work perfectly in q3, MOHAA, JK2, so I really don't get it.
Is there a polygon limit, a texture size limit (max texture size 512 x 512)?
Because of this I had to implement a physics maodule for .3ds maps, but they take too much time to load. Also md2 models load only partially (half of the character), although in q3 they are fine.(I use Milksahape 3D for md2 modeling). My system is : AMD Athlon 1300, 394 DDRAM, GeForce4 MX440 64 MB, HDD 40GB Maxtor. The OS is Windows 2000 professional, I use MSVC 6.0 Standard Edition. Please help me!
wittm

Post by wittm »

I had the same problem, I think. Please tell me HOW they aren't loading, I.E. textures wont load, stuff like that.
Every idea, thought and concept ever discussed has traveled across space and time to become reality. For every scary story, fairy tale, deed done or wish you had done - has been transformed into a living, breathing entity. Would this be nirvana or hell?
Rat

Post by Rat »

Try the tips listed in this thread:
http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/ ... .php?t=879