Problem with compilation project using Irrlicht

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
Kurak

Problem with compilation project using Irrlicht

Post by Kurak »

I'm writing simple 3D platform game (http://forum.gamedev.pl/index.php/topic,2421.0.html - it's in polish) and I want to use latest Irrlicht from SVN - so I download it from svn and compiled it into DLL - there were no errors. But when I try to compile my project (which was using irr 1.1) there are some errors:

Code: Select all

d:\irrlicht svn\irrlicht\include\scolor.h(304) : error C2039: 'clamp' : is not a member of 'irr::core'
d:\irrlicht svn\irrlicht\include\scolor.h(304) : error C2039: 'floor32' : is not a member of 'irr::core'
d:\irrlicht svn\irrlicht\include\scolor.h(305) : error C2039: 'clamp' : is not a member of 'irr::core'
d:\irrlicht svn\irrlicht\include\scolor.h(305) : error C2039: 'floor32' : is not a member of 'irr::core'
d:\irrlicht svn\irrlicht\include\scolor.h(306) : error C2039: 'clamp' : is not a member of 'irr::core'
d:\irrlicht svn\irrlicht\include\scolor.h(306) : error C2039: 'floor32' : is not a member of 'irr::core'
d:\irrlicht svn\irrlicht\include\scolor.h(307) : error C2039: 'clamp' : is not a member of 'irr::core'
// ...
I checked namespace irr::core and there are is 'clamp' template in namespace irr::core in file irrMath.h (this file is included in scolor.h). IDE see it (when i click "Go to definition" it opens irrMath.h on 'clamp's definition) but compiler no... It's strange for me because Irrlicht compile without errors. I don't really use preprocessor defines (which could cause this problem).
Maybe someone advice me what can I do? :) My code compiles with Irrlicht 1.2.
And sorry if my english is hard to read :)