need menu Tutorials

Irrlicht.Net is no longer developed or supported, Irrlicht.Net Cross Platform is a much more complete wrapper. Please ask your C# related questions on their forums first.
siberzeka

need menu Tutorials

Post by siberzeka »

hi everybody i need menu Tutorials :(
NicholasMag

Post by NicholasMag »

There arnt many tutorials on menu's but read through the examples provided in the .net exaples, theres quite a few that will use menu's (i think) if im wrong let me kno and i will research them and post a tutorial on it.
siberzeka

Post by siberzeka »

thank you but need tutorial
NicholasMag

Post by NicholasMag »

ok ive searched quite a bit and didnt find anything on menus for .net....

i will write up a tutorials but i wont be able to post today, gotta work on it some because im fairly new to irrlicht.

BTW your using C# correct? If not, um i cant really help you, I mean i will make one anyways for C#, but if your using VB, then you will have to convert because i dont know anything of VB.net....
siberzeka

Post by siberzeka »

i using C# and thank you :roll:
NicholasMag

Post by NicholasMag »

Ok, ive started on this tutorial and i ran accross a question, do you want to use the GUI buttons or use images as buttons? If you want to use images, do you want roll over effects?
siberzeka

Post by siberzeka »

whichone do you choose and all can be posible :oops:
NicholasMag

Post by NicholasMag »

ok, well im almost done with this, sorry its taking so long, it was easter and all and wasnt in my room at all for the past 2 days... But it will be done by friday.

Im running into problems of my knowledge because i do not know C++ that well, so im trying to convert it with barely any knowledge. But it will be done :)
siberzeka

Post by siberzeka »

nicho i m wait :oops: :(
NicholasMag

Post by NicholasMag »

I know, im trying. Like i had said before, i dotn know C++ and im tyring to convert it, so am trying to learn while converting. Should be done soon.
siberzeka

Post by siberzeka »

hey nico where are you :)