wxAUI controls are blinking (because of Irrlicht)!

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
Def5

wxAUI controls are blinking (because of Irrlicht)!

Post by Def5 »

I have problems with integrating Irrlicht in wxWidgets. I want to create application with wxAUI, that it have panel on right and left and that in the middle of window is render view of Irrlicht (just like in irrEdit). Problem is that wxAUI controls are blinking, because I always create Irrlicht render view inside whole mainframe so I think that wxAUI panels are ovelapped over render view and that causes blinking. Can someone suggest me how to create widget based on Irrlicht (like wxRichTextCtrl) that can be expanded to whole window but not to take effect on other panels and controls and cause them blinking?
Dark_Kilauea

Post by Dark_Kilauea »

There is an OpenGL canvas widget in wxWidgets 2.8.* that you can inherit from and setup for Irrlicht. You will need to compile the wxWidgets library to support OpenGL however (it's a compile define in setup.h I believe)
rogerborg wrote:Every time someone learns to use a debugger, an angel gets their wings.