Can some Mac OS X developer help me?

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
Manawenuz

Can some Mac OS X developer help me?

Post by Manawenuz »

Hi,

I'm desperate with my irrlicht installation. I can't compile it as I want to : the only version I can compile is a Mac OS X 10.4 Debug version No other configuration work... I would like to compile it in a Mac OS X 10.6.3 Release version! (Well At least 10.5, for backward compatibility) But no way.
Has somebody a working release version of libIrrlicht.a? Or better, something like Irrlicht.framework (I didn't even try, considering all the problems I had with the "standard" downloaded version)
If somebody can be kind enough to accept to give me a working compiled version of Irrlicht, I will be gratefull forever :)

Thank you for any help.
booltox

Post by booltox »

Hi,

I'm working with irrlicht on Osx. I'm able to build from the latest version in svn. Its a bit of a gamble using the latest but I have found that it's been an manageable option for me. Can you be more specific about what the build issues are?

Cheers;
-b