Looking to join a game dev team

Post your questions, suggestions and experiences regarding game design, integration of external libraries here. For irrEdit, irrXML and irrKlang, see the
ambiera forums
Radikalizm

Post by Radikalizm »

I think booe just likes to spam, or he's into necroing threads :D
hayate

Post by hayate »

Luben wrote:
Radikalizm wrote: If it updates with 1.f every frame, we should be coping with a huge precision error right now, anybody see any time anomalies the last couple of days/weeks/months/years?
Yes, old threads that have died seem to revive for no apparent reason; clearly this implies that time is messing with us and old threads just aren't old anylonger!
These posts make me wish for a "like" button in this forum XD :lol:
Sorry for my awful english ^_^'
recruiter

Re: Looking to join a game dev team

Post by recruiter »

hi i am 15 myself and i am in the process of making a mmorpg but i need more memers in my team and as we are around the same age we will understad each other better you can join TFGaming if you want.
just email me if you are intrested at
awais-2k10@hotmail.co.uk
or
tf.gaming@hotmail.co.uk
serengeor

Post by serengeor »

I wonder how mmorpg would look like if it would be developed into a working product by 15~ year old 'coders'. :roll:
Working on game: Marrbles (Currently stopped).
Radikalizm

Post by Radikalizm »

recruiter wrote:hi i am 15 myself and i am in the process of making a mmorpg but i need more memers in my team and as we are around the same age we will understad each other better you can join TFGaming if you want.
just email me if you are intrested at
awais-2k10@hotmail.co.uk
or
tf.gaming@hotmail.co.uk
Read this thread entirely: http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/forum/v ... =5&t=43770
Read all the links provided in the first section twice, and then look back at your own project and see if it's still that feasible for you to make an MMORPG ;)
saltytaco1234

Post by saltytaco1234 »

serengeor wrote:I wonder how mmorpg would look like if it would be developed into a working product by 15~ year old 'coders'. :roll:
Ummm... It would look like COD? Most teenagers are COD nerds. :P