FreeBASIC object oriented library

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
_maxim_

FreeBASIC object oriented library

Post by _maxim_ »

this is experimental object oriented irrlicht-freebasic library

link http://kolosov.ath.cx/irr_fb_1.zip

it is not full object support, but full access to main game loop

dll and source from another project http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/ ... hp?t=37667
wahagn

Post by wahagn »

Hey, I downloaded it, but id don't think that this lib can help me because it's in it's first stages ann btw: I like ninfa 3d the only thing I wanted was the same lib but with GUI functions but oyur lib doesn't have GUI neither (yet).
So I don't say it's bad or so ( because I couldn't have made something like this by my self) but it is not in any use for me
“Any code of your own that you haven’t looked at for six or more months might as well have been written by someone else.”
(Eagleson’s Law)
_maxim_

Post by _maxim_ »

wahagn wrote:Hey, I downloaded it, but id don't think that this lib can help me because it's in it's first stages ann btw: I like ninfa 3d the only thing I wanted was the same lib but with GUI functions but oyur lib doesn't have GUI neither (yet).
So I don't say it's bad or so ( because I couldn't have made something like this by my self) but it is not in any use for me
i planned realise gui later, one of next realises, if you need not full gui support, i can doing it with next, what is your gui requirements?
wahagn

Post by wahagn »

_maxim_ wrote: i planned realise gui later, one of next realises, if you need not full gui support, i can doing it with next, what is your gui requirements?
Hey, kind of you to be helpful but I don't think I will need your lib cause I already mixed the FB Wrapper GUI functions with Ninfa 3D and I'm sure this wrapper will be a good wrapper when it's 100% finished, but now I don't think
it's complete enough ( I'm just saying that I wouldn't switch from Ninfa 3D to this, now)
“Any code of your own that you haven’t looked at for six or more months might as well have been written by someone else.”
(Eagleson’s Law)
_maxim_

Post by _maxim_ »

Thanks for your interest with my library.
I wish you finish your game, and ready to help for you with my library.