Medieval Village Pack from Arteria3d

About finding textures, models, soundeffects, music and whatever else your game needs. Can contain advertisements from websites selling that stuff.
yertari

Medieval Village Pack from Arteria3d

Post by yertari »

Arteria are proud to present the launch of the Medieval Village Pack, with the emphasis on a Rural Medieval Village Setting complete with Thatched Styled Roofs and Village Summer Market, complete with Traveller Caravans!.

The pack features a set of 10 beautiful Thatched Buildings, with interiors. Also, the windows are not fake, i.e. just a texture - but these buildings feature see through transparent windows, so the player can see in or out of the building, which gives a much more realistic aspect to the setting, which is all about creating that authentic atmosphere.

The pack also features an Animated WaterMill and Animated WIndMill. Check the DEMO that you can download below, to see the buildings in action, casting atmospheric animated shadows on the terrain.

To complete the pack, we provide you with a 25 Prop pack containing interior and exterior props, plus terrain textures and a couple of trees for your terrain.

PRICE FOR 2 DAYS ONLY is $19.99

ProductPage:
http://www.arteria3d.com/ProductDetails ... llage+Pack

There is also a PC AND MAC Demo to download on the product page too
Insomniacp

Post by Insomniacp »

you have a link problem for pc version of the walkthrough. forget the http:// part it seems so it appends it to the current url directory which is not your desired action.
On a more specific note. I was wondering what scale this was? I am using a 1 unit is 1 meter scale and wanted to know if I would have to scale the objects or not before implementing them.
yertari

Post by yertari »

HI

If you have any probmes with scale i can always re export for you to what you need, as every object is relative to each other, i would only need to do a global scale on the whole pack.

I wished all game engines would use the same scale for objects, it would be so much easier to work with.
You could always send me an object you have too, so i could test its relative scale to the pack.

Best wishes

Steve
yertari

Post by yertari »

HI

Regarding scale - if you supplied me with an test object you have in game, i could guage its scale against the pack, and if you wish to purchase, re export to suit your scale

Best wishes

Steve