OPENGLES build Help

You are an experienced programmer and have a problem with the engine, shaders, or advanced effects? Here you'll get answers.
No questions about C++ programming or topics which are answered in the tutorials!
phillip

OPENGLES build Help

Post by phillip »

Hello I'm currently trying to build the opengles branch of irrlicht. I'm having some compile problems with my project that I can't seem to work out. I tried the forums but have not find any info on my problem. My project fails to build in the gles-ext.h below is a copy of my build log. I'm using codeblock and MinGW. Here are the files i added to the build for gles support> also made the proper changes to the IrrCompileConfig.h"
COGLESDriver.cpp
COGLESDriver.h
COGLESExtensionHandler.cpp
COGLESExtensionHandler.h
COGLESMaterialRenderer.h
COGLESTexture.cpp
COGLESTexture.h

Any help with this would be appreciated.

C

Code: Select all

ompiling: COGLESDriver.cpp
In file included from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\COGLESExtensionHandler.h:21,
                 from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\COGLESDriver.h:35,
                 from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\COGLESDriver.cpp:5:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:463: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:472: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:481: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:534: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:535: error: expected ')' before '*' token
In file included from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\COGLESExtensionHandler.h:21,
                 from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\COGLESDriver.h:35,
                 from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\COGLESDriver.cpp:5:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:664: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:665: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:666: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:667: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:668: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:669: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:670: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:671: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:672: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:673: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:674: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:675: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:676: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:677: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:678: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:689: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:689: error: expected initializer before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:690: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:691: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:786: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:787: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:788: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:789: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:790: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:791: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:792: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:793: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:794: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:816: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:817: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:818: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:819: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:852: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:853: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:890: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:900: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:901: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:950: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:951: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:961: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:962: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:981: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:982: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:983: error: expected ')' before '*' token
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ogl-es\source\Irrlicht\gles-ext.h:984: error: expected ')' before '*' token