Something I've found useful - Wikidpad

A forum to store posts deemed exceptionally wise and useful
Klunk

Something I've found useful - Wikidpad

Post by Klunk »

the last company I worked for had a very good company wiki, very useful for making notes on techniques, ideas, todo lists, prototypes, screen grabs, critiques, comments, How to's. Well fast forward to now and now what i'm working on is getting more complicated and i've stuff all over the place I decided to look for something similar (but free) came across this....

http://wikidpad.sourceforge.net/

not as good as my old company wiki but is proving very useful in colating my project design, workflow, notes and documentation in single point of access. You can have the front end screens as seperate pages that link together as they would in game(though the tree go well funky when loop back to previous pages).
REDDemon
Developer

Re: Something I've found useful

Post by REDDemon »

Very nice. So this will works as a SVN program but instead of submitting source code team member can submit ideas and stay updated on other member thoughts right?
Junior Irrlicht Developer.
Real value in social networks is not about "increasing" number of followers, but about getting in touch with Amazing people.
- by Me
Klunk

Re: Something I've found useful - Wikidpad

Post by Klunk »

unfortunately it's not a network based wiki, more a stand alone local thing. Though i tried sharing it over a network, text worked but not images and links