Cros-compiling on Linux for Win32

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
Post Reply
Uberbot
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:07 am

Cros-compiling on Linux for Win32

Post by Uberbot »

Hi all,

I'm toying with developing for Windows on Linux. I've used the 01-Hello World program to test with.

I get the program to compile/run on Linux just fine.

When I do:

make all_win32

I get a linker error.:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lopengl32
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [all_win32] Error 1

So, where do I get a suitable libopengl32? I'm using Kubuntu 13.x.

TIA,

Mike Diehl.
hybrid
Admin
Posts: 14144
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Oldenburg(Oldb), Germany
Contact:

Re: Cros-compiling on Linux for Win32

Post by hybrid »

You cannot use your standard compiler, you need a cross-compiler. That will usually come with the necessary libraries.
Post Reply