In search of a project

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
Noiecity

In search of a project

Post by Noiecity »

Hi! I am looking for a project to work on, commercial or non-commercial, free or paid.

I can help in 3d modeling and character animation.

I was restless to finish the assets I make and upload them (it's an island with many subway stone dungeon, npc, castles and vendors, as well as many monsters). I also have a few robots that I have yet to finish. A lot of weapons and armor.
I'm thinking whether to upload it all at once or one by one.

But to be doing something that I know it will end well is boring me, I'm still thinking whether to implement it online with postgresql and enet, or leave it as a rpg without online, besides maybe the assets I make nobody will use them, but at least they will be an example, now I'm looking for a new project, I can make menus and sounds, I can do anything within the graphical capabilities of the engine, I can also model anything. I can also program, but my knowledge with respect to other developers seems very small, but I can support.

What I am mainly looking for is to learn to kill my boredom and continue making assets for the community.
If you are looking for people with whom to develop your game, even to try functionalities, I can help you, free. CC0 man.