hello,
On my MacBook intel with XCode 3 and 10.5 Leopard, I get the following errors repeated two times in the same file (`CIrrDeviceMacOSX.mm'):
error: invalid conversion from 'long int*' to 'GLint*'
error: initializing argument 3 of 'CGLError CGLChoosePixelFormat(const CGLPixelFormatAttribute ...
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:35 pm
- Forum: FAQs, Tutorials, Howtos, and external tool lists
- Topic: [Tutorial] Getting started on Mac OS X
- Replies: 81
- Views: 106096
- Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:49 am
- Forum: Advanced Help
- Topic: Help! Direct3D9 renderer affecting equals operator
- Replies: 4
- Views: 843
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:34 am
- Forum: Advanced Help
- Topic: Help! Direct3D9 renderer affecting equals operator
- Replies: 4
- Views: 843
Help! Direct3D9 renderer affecting equals operator
I'm sure there is something I'm doing wrong here, but for some reason comparing vector3dfs seems to return different results depending on whether I use the Direct3D renderer or OpenGL. I wrote a test program that isolates the problem. Can someone please tell me if this has the same behavior on their ...
- Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:17 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: where to get MView
- Replies: 2
- Views: 341
where to get MView
Hi all,
I've been tring to find MView to do the import/export trick that people have mentioned on the forum in order to get .X animations from 3DS to Irrlicht. All I could find from Microsoft was fairly recent DirectX 9 SDKs, which the .X files I had only crashed. Does anybody know where to find a ...
I've been tring to find MView to do the import/export trick that people have mentioned on the forum in order to get .X animations from 3DS to Irrlicht. All I could find from Microsoft was fairly recent DirectX 9 SDKs, which the .X files I had only crashed. Does anybody know where to find a ...