What version of mingw was Irrlicht 1.7.3 built with?
Do I need to compile Irrlicht with the same mingw version?
Is there any tricks I'm not aware of?
I've been trying to get a project written in VS2012, changed to cross platform system that uses mingw 4.6.2 and mingw 4.7.0. Been having a few issues ...
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:06 am
- Forum: Advanced Help
- Topic: Getting Irrlicht to work with mingw 4.6.2 or 4.7
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1345
- Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: How to change color of sphere from addSphereSceneNode()
- Replies: 3
- Views: 648
Re: How to change color of sphere from addSphereSceneNode()
I set lighting to true, and then set ambient light to white and then my nodes are the color I set the material, thanks for the replies!
- Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:47 am
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: How to change color of sphere from addSphereSceneNode()
- Replies: 3
- Views: 648
How to change color of sphere from addSphereSceneNode()
I have a lot of spheres I made this way, each object I make stores the node. I set the material ambient, specular, and diffuse colors to any other color, the spheres are still always drawn white? How to change the color?
- Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:31 pm
- Forum: Beginners Help
- Topic: Problem with using addSphereSceneNode() only 1 is showing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 539
Problem with using addSphereSceneNode() only 1 is showing
Hello I have a program that makes a number of Stars
#pragma once
#include "vector3d.h"
#include "Visual.h"
typedef unsigned long long Mass;
typedef irr::core::vector3d<irr::f32> Vector3f;
typedef irr::core::vector3d<irr::f64> Vector3d;
class Star
{
public:
Star(const Vector3d &pos ...
#pragma once
#include "vector3d.h"
#include "Visual.h"
typedef unsigned long long Mass;
typedef irr::core::vector3d<irr::f32> Vector3f;
typedef irr::core::vector3d<irr::f64> Vector3d;
class Star
{
public:
Star(const Vector3d &pos ...