Scene Node pointers...

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
harukiblue

Thanks

Post by harukiblue »

hey thanks, I think I understand what it is we were actually tring to do . . . I think I miss understood it from the beginning <-- NOOB. :) But I apreciate your help!
goaty

Post by goaty »

Mixed wires with concepts of help. My fault. Apologies to the offended. Thanks for the contributions. :D
Athlon_Jedi

ya know Vitek

Post by Athlon_Jedi »

one thing i have noticed in most of your posts that we could all do without ?

you seem to have quite an excentric attitude at times mate, FFS not all of use are coding gurus yet , thats why we ask for help when we get stuck, not because we are trying to have someone write our code for us.

lighten up man
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

I'm not really sure who is meant by your code, Athlon_Jedi. But I think except for an initial misunderstanding of the way real help is offered everything should be clear by now 8)
vitek
Bug Slayer

Post by vitek »

You don't say exactly who you are speaking to, but I think it is safe to assume your comments are directed at me.

I know that not everybody on these forums can spew out perfect C++ code. I try to use the things that people want as motivation to learn. The original poster wanted to know how to do something. I explained it and the poster didn't even make an effort. The second guy tried, so I told him what was wrong with his code. You can't learn if you aren't told what you are doing wrong.

Travis
Athlon_Jedi

dont get me wrong

Post by Athlon_Jedi »

im not trying to insult anyone by the way , just stating that you can be a bit harsh at times :) it is understandable though