Our Two Projects

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
rt

Post by rt »

Robomaniac wrote:mmm, i need to play (foams at the mouth). i need to find someone on my lan who want to learn to play, i've become addicted.
I warned you :P The past few days many people have been trying out CLONES which has allowed me to play against new opponents. Some of them even started making their own multiplayer levels which is just great! You need to find some CloneStats members to up your ranking (http://www.tomkorp.com/clones/rank.asp)
rt

Post by rt »

hey Robomaniac i haven' seen you on the worldserver for a while .. are you just shapening your skills on the singleplayer side? 8)
Robomaniac

Post by Robomaniac »

Can't get to it from school, beat all of sp, but whenever i go on for some reason, theres noone available :-(
The Robomaniac
Project Head / Lead Programmer
Centaur Force
rt

Post by rt »

Robomaniac wrote:Can't get to it from school, beat all of sp, but whenever i go on for some reason, theres noone available :-(
:shock: you beat all of the singleplayer levels? even the ultrahard set in the second brain layer? i didn't think it was humanly possible to beat those levels 8)
Robomaniac

Post by Robomaniac »

I have beat all the sp levels, except for one of the last ones on the right hand segment, and the one with the little balls.

:-P

I win.
The Robomaniac
Project Head / Lead Programmer
Centaur Force
rt

Post by rt »

Robomaniac wrote:I have beat all the sp levels, except for one of the last ones on the right hand segment, and the one with the little balls.
I win.
bah :P that's still the first brain layer, you got a way to go! .. there are 2 layers in the demo, each layer has 3 different regions of levels. two of the regions in the second layer contain ultrahard levels ... they can only be beaten by borg :lol:
rt

Post by rt »

check it out! we are the current flipcode IOTD! now i'm sure the publishing offers will come flooding in :lol:
rt

Post by rt »

We are right on the verge of releasing a new version with some exciting new features! i'll watch for you online and be sure to go easy on you for the first few matches 8)