.NET GUI Bug?

Discussion about everything. New games, 3d math, development tips...
uninvolved

.NET GUI Bug?

Post by uninvolved »

Anyone have any idea why that's a weird color? It's like a dark gradient. It's only that way sometimes, if I switch to XP theme and back to classic, it will go away. Maybe a .NET bug???
BlindSide
Admin

Post by BlindSide »

You say this is a bug? :lol:

Well I suppose the dark gray can kind of distract you more than the light grey.... or something? :wink:
ShadowMapping for Irrlicht!: Get it here
Need help? Come on the IRC!: #irrlicht on irc://irc.freenode.net
GameDude

Post by GameDude »

Its not a bug, its just a font color thing that has to do with the theme you choose.
uninvolved

Post by uninvolved »

BlindSide wrote:You say this is a bug? :lol:

Well I suppose the dark gray can kind of distract you more than the light grey.... or something? :wink:
bug as in glitch, yeah... Because it goes away, comes back, goes away. I don't think it was actually ment to just go away and then come back all of the sudden. If it wasn't a bug it wouldn't go and away and come back.
zeno60

Post by zeno60 »

Not bug, but rather a feature.
uninvolved

Post by uninvolved »

zeno60 wrote:Not bug, but rather a feature.

riiiight... Like i said, it goes away and comes back. goes away and comes back. It's a bug. If it's a feature, it's still not working right. Ergo, bug.
zeno60

Post by zeno60 »

uninvolved wrote:
zeno60 wrote:Not bug, but rather a feature.

riiiight... Like i said, it goes away and comes back. goes away and comes back. It's a bug. If it's a feature, it's still not working right. Ergo, bug.
Its a joke... :shock:

Microsoft faults are not by accident, but rather by design. Comes from a statement from MS on crashes in early versions of Office 2007, when asked if they were security flaws, MS did not clasify them as flaws but that they are "a by-design behavior that improves security and stability by exiting Microsoft Word when it has run out of options to try and reliably display a malformed Word document."
BlindSide
Admin

Post by BlindSide »

Yes this is a mood bare, when you are normal it is flat grey, when you are in nit-picky mood it is grayscale. Oh the irony.
ShadowMapping for Irrlicht!: Get it here
Need help? Come on the IRC!: #irrlicht on irc://irc.freenode.net