hubb-wuh?

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
Virion
Competition winner

Post by Virion »

I'm curious, but I hope it will turn out well just like the rendered image. Good luck. :)
dlangdev

Post by dlangdev »

wonder what happened to this project?
sudi

Post by sudi »

Well we kinda lost all artists.....and well without any art u can't make a game...yeah thats basicly it. We will reopen the project as soon as we get the required artists.
We're programmers. Programmers are, in their hearts, architects, and the first thing they want to do when they get to a site is to bulldoze the place flat and build something grand. We're not excited by renovation:tinkering,improving,planting flower beds.
rogerborg
Admin

Post by rogerborg »

Could I have a look at your design documentation? User stories, state transition diagrams, test cases, just whatever you have handy.
Please upload candidate patches to the tracker.
Need help now? IRC to #irrlicht on irc.freenode.net
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
sudi

Post by sudi »

Well we have this wiki page
http://agow.sourceforge.net/Dantooine/i ... /Main_Page
but nobody is working on it anymore.
but there is a working version on sourceforge. in case u wanna try it.
We're programmers. Programmers are, in their hearts, architects, and the first thing they want to do when they get to a site is to bulldoze the place flat and build something grand. We're not excited by renovation:tinkering,improving,planting flower beds.
Monochrome

Post by Monochrome »

We have frozen AGoW for an undetermined amount of time to pursue other projects. We might return to it, in distant future, but by now, we have other stuff planned.

Rogerborg: the problem that lead to AGoW's freezing was precisely bad planning done by me. Rest assure, if this project ever gets revived we wont commit the same mistake.

Da Brain will keep in touch ;)

Our team also haves an official IRC channel, sponsored by Eloxoph.net. If you're interested in our future projects please go visit us at irc.eloxoph.net/BraindamageStudios