Beware! Hilarious BUG!

You discovered a bug in the engine, and you are sure that it is not a problem of your code? Just post it in here. Please read the bug posting guidelines first.
Halifax

Post by Halifax »

BlindSide wrote:This is stupid. Can we please focus on the development of a 3D engine and not on dramatics? Both of you, spintz and hybrid are acting a little too hostile towards each other and I urge you to keep this to a form of private communication such as PMs. You are both talented individuals and both of you have contributed so much to the Irrlicht codebase, It will be all for nothing if you carry on with these silly theatrics.

Cheers :D
Amen to that.
hybrid wrote:I guess that MasterGod knows that he did some annoying things in the past And we also discussed this several times. But when someone posts a teasing report he should also be aware that some similar reply might follow. Oh, and I did reply with the same amount of similies that the OP had I even tried hard to immediately fix this bug even though I first didn't really know what it is about at all. I even fixed all those "warnings" bug reports from MasterGod. This one's just not commited, yet
That is true, keep up the good work hybrid.
TheQuestion = 2B || !2B
Spintz

Post by Spintz »

I only adviced that to exactly one person, and the reason was because of repeated, causeless insults and personal attacks.
If lying to yourself makes you feel better, then keep on keeping on.
And I really thought that this leave was agreed on.
I tried to be a better person and come above that. I came back in the hopes of ignoring your brisk and angry attitude. I guess I'm not capable of that though, the smartypants in you just shines on through.
rogerborg
Admin

Post by rogerborg »

Guys, guys, stop, please.

OK, I've got a beer now. Fight!
Please upload candidate patches to the tracker.
Need help now? IRC to #irrlicht on irc.freenode.net
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
gheft

Post by gheft »

oh snap
Zeuss

Post by Zeuss »

arg!

This is just stupid. Yes Hybrid was a bit rude to MasterGod but nothing too strong. I have found Hybrids manner to be polite and informative in almost all cases.

Its all resolved now and Spintz is stiring it up. It would be nice if bitplane or some other mod just nuked this whole thread.

Its a black spot on the great community of Irrlicht, don't want this turning into an MMO forum.
Help make Irrlicht even Better! Create and submit your own Irrlicht Extension
Want a Games Education? Try The Academy of Interactive Entertainment
FuzzYspo0N

Post by FuzzYspo0N »

I tried to be a better person and come above that. I came back in the hopes of ignoring your brisk and angry attitude. I guess I'm not capable of that though, the smartypants in you just shines on through.
That is funny. If all the "smarty pants" guys were so much above the rest of the crowd they would have filtered off to do their own thing, using someone elses base... oh wait!

no, you see the better person stays for the benefit of others. He doesnt parade around like a local hero when he humbly dedicates time to the people who partake. If he is abrasive so what? he stays committed and certainly does a lot more than the guys ranting about his attitude. the attitude that keeps him working on this project for no pay shines FAR more than that of someone who gets irritated by moronic posts and resonds.

If i made a dumb post, hybrid PLEASE put me in my place. it should stop me from becoming a prissy prat girl the next time i wanna make a dumb comment that derails an entire thread.

What about the poor Hcraft guys thread? stop focussing on yourself and get over it. If youre such a better person than shutup , let hybrid do the ranting it shouldnt change your life. If it does you have some thinking to do.

</rant>