How you see Italy????

Discussion about everything. New games, 3d math, development tips...
Tr3nT

How you see Italy????

Post by Tr3nT »

Hi to all....i'm italian and I wanted to know what u know about italian situation and also if u know some news appened in Italy......

and, please , can u post also your nation and also where you hear your news??????

thanks
Vsk

Post by Vsk »

which "situation", cultural, economic, social, interanational relatioship, pizza flavors :P?

I know Mario bros is from Italy. :D
Tr3nT

Post by Tr3nT »

anything related to italy....
the politic situation, the trash problems(Naples), our economic crysis(we are the lasts in europe) murderers etc....
MasterGod

Post by MasterGod »

How you see Italy?
If I look on a map something like this:
:D
Dev State: Abandoned (For now..)
Requirements Analysis Doc: ~87%
UML: ~0.5%
Vsk

Post by Vsk »

Tr3nT wrote:anything related to italy....
the politic situation, the trash problems(Naples), our economic crysis(we are the lasts in europe) murderers etc....
Actually nothing "interesting" at least what our news selectos thougth.
Months ago your president show on the news pretty often, I don't remember the subjetc so I think it was no very importante (for me :P).

I don't know from Italy but there are several news that explain that middle class are geting fewer in europe. (Actualy this is happening all over the world, but it was interesting that in europe too).

With "fewer" means that "distance" between rich and poor are getting bigger (so poor are gettig poorer, rich richer, and middle class are going into poor or rich).

Not a good think at all.
Vsk

Post by Vsk »

Besides that and watch MasterGod picture, I see that Italy looks like a woman boot.:D.
Tr3nT

Post by Tr3nT »

really???? we are full of english,french,american,chinese,indian news....

i thought that because we are in this critical position there was some news......
our politician sucks in general and we have a governement forever wornst
the situation in Naples is critical
the petrol is more and more expensive...(1,5€!!!!) and there are more poors(many people steal things that can't be eaten in the markets)
more and more criminality
murderers(english people don't know about the murderer of that english student in Perugia?????)
our economy is falling(we are the last nation in europe)
CuteAlien
Admin

Post by CuteAlien »

I did hear about the trash problems in Naples, but beside that there are not many News from Italy in german newspapers. Except when it's something about soccer certainly...
IRC: #irrlicht on irc.libera.chat
Code snippet repository: https://github.com/mzeilfelder/irr-playground-micha
Free racer made with Irrlicht: http://www.irrgheist.com/hcraftsource.htm
MasterGod

Post by MasterGod »

CuteAlien wrote:Except when it's something about soccer certainly...
Same here.
Vsk

Post by Vsk »

i thought that because we are in this critical position there was some news......
Spain I think is more critical. And most country are in critical situation. Ther exist one thing that I don't why news give it so litle importance that is "global inflation". We hear about local inflation in news but rarely explain that inflation is going (in absolut term not relative) higher and higher a long the time. Even usa is going through this.
The wors thing is that all economy goes with the inflation EXCEPT SALARIES!!!. They go up in smaller rate than inflation which create that things are expensives a long time (again in absoute terms).
And believe me, Italy is not so critical as you may think, I live in south america (uruguay), I that is critica :shock:
our politician sucks in general and we have a governement forever wornst
Most countries thing that way :P, except for france that people thing that sarcozi "is cool" :roll:
the situation in Naples is critical
I hear that Italians woman don't shave its under arms :? (well, every one has its tastes :D).
Not, realy, you mean trash becasue people throu garbage or because garbage service is in strike?
the petrol is more and more expensive...(1,5€!!!!) and there are more poors(many people steal things that can't be eaten in the markets)
more and more criminality
Yes, as I told you is a glabal phenomeno, except for some north countries (norway, island, etc).
murderers(english people don't know about the murderer of that english student in Perugia?????)
That is horrible, and shock most society, normaly people response asking for more police and more security. What takes society to an state like USA :x where you can be arrrested and tortured just for "suspect" of terrorism.
our economy is falling(we are the last nation in europe)
I think spain is worst, but realy had not check the numbers.

But don't worry, you european still are the most "ok" societes in the world.
By the way How old are you?
Dorth

Post by Dorth »

Dudes, the inflation of the whole world is going up, and it's normal. Right now, nearly all economies are based on debt (as in, your money represent the debt someone has to someone) instead of value. Since there are interest rates and credits, the more time passes, the more debt there is, the less value is left. We're way passed the point where there could be 1$ of value found for all 1$ of debt. Worst, governments have accepted that by taking loans of money instead of creating it and destroying it as needed. We're all heading for a major economic crash... Weeeeeeeeeee!
bitplane
Admin

Post by bitplane »

Hmm how do I see Italy? Since I have only worked with one Italian guy and have never been to Italy, I only have stereotypes to guide me.
So I'll say-
Hot summers, good food, olive oil, Catholicism, strong traditions and family bonds, sexy women with many many overprotective brothers, mafia and moto.
Submit bugs/patches to the tracker!
Need help right now? Visit the chat room
MasterGod

Post by MasterGod »

Tr3nT

Post by Tr3nT »

VSK:
Not, realy, you mean trash becasue people throu garbage or because garbage service is in strike?
I mean that there are more than 4000 tons of garbage trown in the streets....

also today television says that we are the last state in europe for the PIL and the first for unused constructions and politician payment....behind portugal and spain....

and it's true that our condition is critical....the 70% of a common salary goes to the state and ,for the high inflation and the collapse of loaning, a family remains with few moneys.....

i'm eighteen, why????
spock

Post by spock »

isn't italy rich in the north and poor in the south?

is italy overall worse than all of the new eastern EU countries?