Making house for FPS game.

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
bapi

Making house for FPS game.

Post by bapi »

Hi,

how can i make a House for FPS game in blender. I want to a house in which player can move inside it, i.e. move from onr room to other, move upstart, etc..

How can i do that ? :?:
JP

Post by JP »

Pay a friendly modeller many 'quatloos' to do it for you, or alternatively learn how to model in blender.... it's really a question for the blender forum, after you've watched/read the many blender tutorials...
Image Image Image
lenx

Post by lenx »

You can also have a look at wings 3d, very nice free modelling software easy to learn and start modelling. Eventually you'll want acces to the more advanced features of blender.
MasterGod

Post by MasterGod »

I have 0 experience with modeling and it took me about 10 seconds to produce something nice with 3D World Studio.
Dev State: Abandoned (For now..)
Requirements Analysis Doc: ~87%
UML: ~0.5%
JP

Post by JP »

Pretty costly though, i'd advise Milkshape if you're willing to pay the $25 fee after the trial expires, well worth it imo!
Image Image Image
rogerborg
Admin

Post by rogerborg »

I'd agree, except I have a principled objection to giving money to people that assume that I'm a thief. Refusing to run if certain other processes are running - just for example, ones that track registry usage - is just nasty and suspicious; I could have been running Process Monitor for entirely innocent reasons.
Please upload candidate patches to the tracker.
Need help now? IRC to #irrlicht on irc.freenode.net
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
bapi

Post by bapi »

thank for ur suggestions ! :lol: