Light of Hearts prayer for World peace

Discussion about everything. New games, 3d math, development tips...
dlangdev

Post by dlangdev »

Visions of utopia are always good for the soul, be they expressed in prayers or in acts of violence.

Prayers affirm our beliefs, it binds people together to form a united effort in achieving something towards utopia. Prayers unify a single vision of utopia which deep inside are simply emotions that surround the concept of peace, contentment and love.
bitplane
Admin

Post by bitplane »

torleif wrote:any form of determinism cuts out the chance of freewill. And nobody on earth wants to hear that from the moment they where born, their lives have already been determined.
Budnik's take on Monism don't make any claims about the universe being deterministic, quantum physics put an end to determinism many many years ago.
torleif wrote:Choice of ones actions make the individual accountable for what they do.
Any idea of "accountability" is a social issue and should have no influence on an objective metaphysics, it seems your own anti-religious logical highground is lost because you base your beliefs on what you want to hear rather than evidence and investigation! You simply traded one form of dogma for another. It's a shame most atheists think like this, even myself! ;)
Submit bugs/patches to the tracker!
Need help right now? Visit the chat room
vermeer

Post by vermeer »

yep, one dogma per another, you said it. Atheistic wars instead of religious wars. Wars in the end.(in general, people enjoy persecuting others for being different)
Finally making games again!
http://www.konekogames.com
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

pray?.. lol.. thats what got us into this trouble to begin with!

personally I just learned how to survive instead.

and I play so much games I could probably shoot your eye out from half way across the world.

see you on the battlefield.

may the best man win.

8)
skumar

Post by skumar »

I didnt mean to spread it...i simply saw and i just posted it here....

Regarding faith and religion....indian thinking...or hiniduism is a bit different.... they dont simply sit and pray....we believe the nature as the real god.....and the gods are different elements of this nature....

a prehistoric science....

Humans have different character...some are good some are bad....some can be changed others cannot.......Darwins variations.....

religions cannot synchronize these varied minds to one frequency......

Indian prayer or worship states that the god is yourself....and when you pray you are retuning yourself to the good.....for you and others...

i just started this thread simply ...dont take it too serious...ok friends
skumar
monkeycracks

Post by monkeycracks »

I'm not your friend.