my new website!

Discussion about everything. New games, 3d math, development tips...
Virion
Competition winner

my new website!

Post by Virion »

p/s. i'm not jingquan :lol:

My new website: http://www.reonyx.com
jingquan

Post by jingquan »

Hey, nice site, I like the layout and background of your navigation header is that a rim lighting model? You can fix the glitches of the buttons by defining a set width and height to each, or just having the a:hover fontsize match the original.

A little more critiques: Add a little padding to your comment icon to match the rest. Put a black line before your footer blurb or within a div container with lighter bg and 1px border. :D

Have a bit more contents and you're set for marketing stuff...
Virion
Competition winner

Post by Virion »

jingquan wrote:Hey, nice site, I like the layout and background of your navigation header is that a rim lighting model? You can fix the glitches of the buttons by defining a set width and height to each, or just having the a:hover fontsize match the original.

A little more critiques: Add a little padding to your comment icon to match the rest. Put a black line before your footer blurb or within a div container with lighter bg and 1px border. :D

Have a bit more contents and you're set for marketing stuff...
Thanks. I thought I had removed the hover background from the navigation header. I realized that when I view it from firefox it's gone but when view with IE it's still there. :oops:
Frank Dodd

Post by Frank Dodd »

A very nice clean, well presented and simple website just how I like them. I am a big blender fan myself but where are the Irrlicht Articles :D
Virion
Competition winner

Post by Virion »

Frank Dodd wrote:A very nice clean, well presented and simple website just how I like them. I am a big blender fan myself but where are the Irrlicht Articles :D
soon, soon. :P
Virion
Competition winner

Post by Virion »

check out my latest post on my project: Mirage Guardian.
dlangdev

Post by dlangdev »

Just read about the project.

Looks pretty good.
Virion
Competition winner

Post by Virion »

i will post more info about the project soon, and also some progress, if any.