[b]Project 84 [/b] a Irrlicht engine fusion of fps and rpg

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
Darkchrono

[b]Project 84 [/b] a Irrlicht engine fusion of fps and rpg

Post by Darkchrono »

Well it will be a fusion of fps and rpg, you shoot kill gain exp and be stronger (no big deal ) then I a molder and programmer but my mapping and artist skills are almost unexcitable J here is a bit of the story
  • In the year 1980 in the intergalactic conference both powerful races of the universe the Human Beings discuss the destiny on another potential race strong and dangerous mind, The Sinag's after observed credit this race decide that it must be exterminated for the good of all, but the Ma'lak's Push this decision back roundly and move retire knowing that the Sinag's were destroying the humanity it is not important that cost, the ma'lak's decide with his knowledge to create a warlike race of evolved human beings but the Sinag's They found out about these plans and attacked the original planet of the ma'lak's for the not alone consequent thing the war betweentwo galactic presentationsbut the " PROJECT 84 " it was an abrupt mind suspended but ...
I need web hosting I hope that Saigumi can help me with the web host I don’t need much space, the downloads I can but in a external host but not the Page itself.

And I apologize for me English since I am not naive speaker but I understand it very well the language I hope you can help me

pd I have also 1 question about the engine how many polys support ?? per sec and so one
saigumi

Post by saigumi »

I have a AMD 2800+, 1.5 GB of DDR 2700 RAM, and a Geforce 5900 Ultra. With that config, I usually push about 9000 triangles at 1280x1024 at around ~150 fps.

Coincidently, what I am working on now has 300 triangles and runs at ~1300 fps.

Now, mind you, Irrlicht doesn't use vertex buffers yet. If it did, I'd expect even better performance.

For you project, just send me an email wihere I can get ahold of you to send you some login info.

saigumi AT saigumi.net
Crud, how do I do this again?
Darkchrono

Post by Darkchrono »

well my mail is chrono@gmx.ch
and ths polys is just to know and the perfomane is fine
saigumi

Post by saigumi »

Sent you a mail for getting set up.
Crud, how do I do this again?