[Port] I'm trying to port irrlicht to PSPSDK under cygwin...

You are an experienced programmer and have a problem with the engine, shaders, or advanced effects? Here you'll get answers.
No questions about C++ programming or topics which are answered in the tutorials!
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

Looks like the wrong glext.h is included. Since you use cygwin it might happen that it stumbles into the WINDOWS_API branch, which seems to include the glext.h unconditionally. Maybe the simplest thing is to replace the glext.h in Irrlicht's sources by the one from the PSP, or just use an empty file.
lokiare

Post by lokiare »

Ok, I went through and found all of the glext.h files that are in the path, and there are three or four of them. There's one in the irrlicht source, the cygwin linclude, and the pspgl (psps version of opengl) include. Which one do I want to compile with?

when I use a blank file it gives me this:

Code: Select all

COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'void irr::video::COpenGLExtension
Handler::extGlGenRenderbuffers(GLsizei, GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1352: error: 'pGlGenRenderbuffersEXT' was not declared
 in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'void irr::video::COpenGLExtension
Handler::extGlRenderbufferStorage(GLenum, GLenum, GLsizei, GLsizei)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1364: error: 'pGlRenderbufferStorageEXT' was not decla
red in this scope
Handler::extGlFramebufferRenderbuffer(GLenum, GLenum, GLenum, GLuint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1376: error: 'pGlFramebufferRenderbufferEXT' was not d
eclared in this scope
Handler::extGlActiveStencilFace(GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1388: error: 'pGlActiveStencilFaceEXT' was not declare
d in this scope
Handler::extGlGenBuffers(GLsizei, GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1401: error: 'pGlGenBuffersARB' was not declared in th
is scope
Handler::extGlBindBuffer(GLenum, GLuint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1413: error: 'pGlBindBufferARB' was not declared in th
is scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: At global scope:
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1422: error: 'GLsizeiptrARB' has not been declared
Handler::extGlBufferData(GLenum, int, const GLvoid*, GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1425: error: 'pGlBufferDataARB' was not declared in th
is scope
Handler::extGlDeleteBuffers(GLsizei, const GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1437: error: 'pGlDeleteBuffersARB' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1446: error: 'GLintptrARB' has not been declared
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1446: error: 'GLsizeiptrARB' has not been declared
Handler::extGlBufferSubData(GLenum, int, int, const GLvoid*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1449: error: 'pGlBufferSubDataARB' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1458: error: 'GLintptrARB' has not been declared
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1458: error: 'GLsizeiptrARB' has not been declared
Handler::extGlGetBufferSubData(GLenum, int, int, GLvoid*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1461: error: 'pGlGetBufferSubDataARB' was not declared
 in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'void* irr::video::COpenGLExtensio
nHandler::extGlMapBuffer(GLenum, GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1473: error: 'pGlMapBufferARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'GLboolean irr::video::COpenGLExte
nsionHandler::extGlUnmapBuffer(GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1487: error: 'pGlUnmapBufferARB' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'GLboolean irr::video::COpenGLExte
nsionHandler::extGlIsBuffer(GLuint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1501: error: 'pGlIsBufferARB' was not declared in this
 scope
Handler::extGlGetBufferParameteriv(GLenum, GLenum, GLint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1515: error: 'pGlGetBufferParameterivARB' was not decl
ared in this scope
Handler::extGlGetBufferPointerv(GLenum, GLenum, GLvoid**)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1527: error: 'pGlGetBufferPointervARB' was not declare
d in this scope
In file included from COpenGLDriver.cpp:12:
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h: In member function 'virtual void irr::video::COpenGLM
aterialRenderer_ONETEXTURE_BLEND::OnSetMaterial(const irr::video::SMaterial&, co
nst irr::video::SMaterial&, bool, irr::video::IMaterialRendererServices*)':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:126: error: 'GL_COMBINE_EXT' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:127: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:128: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:129: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:129: error: 'GL_PREVIOUS_EXT' was not declared in this
 scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:131: error: 'GL_RGB_SCALE_EXT' was not declared in thi
s scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:140: error: 'GL_COMBINE_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:141: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:143: error: 'GL_PRIMARY_COLOR_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h: In member function 'virtual void irr::video::COpenGLM
aterialRenderer_ONETEXTURE_BLEND::OnUnsetMaterial()':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:151: error: 'GL_RGB_SCALE_EXT' was not declared in thi
s scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:152: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:152: error: 'GL_PREVIOUS_EXT' was not declared in this
 scope
aterialRenderer_SOLID_2_LAYER::OnSetMaterial(const irr::video::SMaterial&, const
 irr::video::SMaterial&, bool, irr::video::IMaterialRendererServices*)':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:218: error: 'GL_COMBINE_EXT' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:219: error: 'GL_COMBINE_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:220: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:220: error: 'GL_PRIMARY_COLOR_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:221: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:222: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:222: error: 'GL_PREVIOUS_EXT' was not declared in this
 scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:223: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:224: error: 'GL_SOURCE2_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:225: error: 'GL_OPERAND2_RGB_EXT' was not declared in
this scope
aterialRenderer_SOLID_2_LAYER::OnUnsetMaterial()':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:236: error: 'GL_OPERAND2_RGB_EXT' was not declared in
this scope
aterialRenderer_TRANSPARENT_VERTEX_ALPHA::OnSetMaterial(const irr::video::SMater
ial&, const irr::video::SMaterial&, bool, irr::video::IMaterialRendererServices*
)':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:296: error: 'GL_COMBINE_EXT' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:298: error: 'GL_COMBINE_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:299: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:299: error: 'GL_PRIMARY_COLOR_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:301: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:302: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:303: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
aterialRenderer_TRANSPARENT_VERTEX_ALPHA::OnUnsetMaterial()':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:313: error: 'GL_COMBINE_EXT' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:314: error: 'GL_COMBINE_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:315: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:316: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:316: error: 'GL_PREVIOUS_EXT' was not declared in this
 scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:317: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:318: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:319: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
aterialRenderer_TRANSPARENT_ALPHA_CHANNEL::OnSetMaterial(const irr::video::SMate
rial&, const irr::video::SMaterial&, bool, irr::video::IMaterialRendererServices
*)':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:350: error: 'GL_COMBINE_EXT' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:351: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:352: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:353: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:353: error: 'GL_PREVIOUS_EXT' was not declared in this
 scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:355: error: 'GL_COMBINE_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:356: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
aterialRenderer_LIGHTMAP::OnSetMaterial(const irr::video::SMaterial&, const irr:
:video::SMaterial&, bool, irr::video::IMaterialRendererServices*)':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:458: error: 'GL_COMBINE_EXT' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:461: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:461: error: 'GL_ADD_SIGNED_ARB' was not declared in th
is scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:463: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:465: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:465: error: 'GL_PREVIOUS_EXT' was not declared in this
 scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:466: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:468: error: 'GL_COMBINE_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:469: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:469: error: 'GL_PREVIOUS_ARB' was not declared in this
 scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:470: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in
 this scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:476: error: 'GL_RGB_SCALE_EXT' was not declared in thi
s scope
aterialRenderer_LIGHTMAP::OnUnsetMaterial()':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:494: error: 'GL_RGB_SCALE_EXT' was not declared in thi
s scope
aterialRenderer_DETAIL_MAP::OnSetMaterial(const irr::video::SMaterial&, const ir
r::video::SMaterial&, bool, irr::video::IMaterialRendererServices*)':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:529: error: 'GL_COMBINE_EXT' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:530: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:530: error: 'GL_ADD_SIGNED_EXT' was not declared in th
is scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:531: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:531: error: 'GL_PREVIOUS_EXT' was not declared in this
 scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:532: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
aterialRenderer_REFLECTION_2_LAYER::OnSetMaterial(const irr::video::SMaterial&,
const irr::video::SMaterial&, bool, irr::video::IMaterialRendererServices*)':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:594: error: 'GL_COMBINE_EXT' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:595: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:596: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:596: error: 'GL_PREVIOUS_EXT' was not declared in this
 scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:597: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
aterialRenderer_TRANSPARENT_REFLECTION_2_LAYER::OnSetMaterial(const irr::video::
SMaterial&, const irr::video::SMaterial&, bool, irr::video::IMaterialRendererSer
vices*)':
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:645: error: 'GL_COMBINE_EXT' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:646: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:647: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:647: error: 'GL_PREVIOUS_EXT' was not declared in this
 scope
COpenGLMaterialRenderer.h:648: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in t
his scope
In file included from COpenGLDriver.cpp:14:
COpenGLSLMaterialRenderer.h: At global scope:
COpenGLSLMaterialRenderer.h:113: error: 'GLhandleARB' does not name a type
COpenGLDriver.cpp: In member function 'bool irr::video::COpenGLDriver::genericDr
iverInit(const irr::core::dimension2d<int>&, bool)':
COpenGLDriver.cpp:511: error: 'GL_MULTISAMPLE_ARB' was not declared in this scop
e
COpenGLDriver.cpp: In member function 'virtual void irr::video::COpenGLDriver::d
rawVertexPrimitiveList(const void*, irr::u32, const void*, irr::u32, irr::video:
:E_VERTEX_TYPE, irr::scene::E_PRIMITIVE_TYPE, irr::video::E_INDEX_TYPE)':
COpenGLDriver.cpp:1222: error: 'GL_POINT_DISTANCE_ATTENUATION_ARB' was not decla
red in this scope
COpenGLDriver.cpp:1224: error: 'GL_POINT_SIZE_MAX_ARB' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLDriver.cpp:1228: error: 'GL_POINT_FADE_THRESHOLD_SIZE_ARB' was not declar
ed in this scope
COpenGLDriver.cpp: In member function 'void irr::video::COpenGLDriver::setRender
States2DMode(bool, bool, bool)':
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2185: error: 'GL_COMBINE_EXT' was not declared in this scope
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2186: error: 'GL_COMBINE_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in this s
cope
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2187: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in this s
cope
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2189: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in this sco
pe
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2190: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_RGB_EXT' was not declared in this sco
pe
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2191: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in this sco
pe
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2191: error: 'GL_PRIMARY_COLOR_EXT' was not declared in this s
cope
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2198: error: 'GL_COMBINE_EXT' was not declared in this scope
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2199: error: 'GL_COMBINE_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in this s
cope
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2200: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_ALPHA_EXT' was not declared in this s
cope
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2200: error: 'GL_PRIMARY_COLOR_EXT' was not declared in this s
cope
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2202: error: 'GL_COMBINE_RGB_EXT' was not declared in this sco
pe
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2203: error: 'GL_SOURCE0_RGB_EXT' was not declared in this sco
pe
COpenGLDriver.cpp:2204: error: 'GL_SOURCE1_RGB_EXT' was not declared in this sco
pe
make: *** [COpenGLDriver.o] Error 1

James@lokiare ~/irrlicht-1.5/source/irrlicht
$
lokiare

Post by lokiare »

Ok, I've gotten rid of all problems. It compiles the first example with no problems. It doesn't run on the PSP though. It acts like it loads up, then dies. I'm wondering if there is a way to slim down the size of the executable, some kind of flag I can set to get the size down (I think the size is an issue on PSP for the executable)

I also need to know which file is used to set up the openGL object, because I have to set a few flags and use glut to set it up for the PSP.
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

If you use the plain 'make' call you can use 'NDEBUG=1' to remove debug flags and use optimizations. Even more optimizations are possible.
Using GLUT is probably pretty problematic, but you can give this window to Irrlicht instead of letting Irrlicht create the window. What device are you using currently, does it create the OpenGL window, or do you use the Windows code?
lokiare

Post by lokiare »

I'm using the pure OpenGL code and the SDL code. This was one of the only ways I could get it to compile. If I can just find the file that creates the OpenGL device I could put a #ifdef in there for getting glut to set it up, or I could just set it up using OpenGL calls also or even SDL calls. What happens is that the library compiles without a problem, then the example compiles without a problem, then when I run it on the PSP it just shows a blank screen, then shuts off, which means it crashes.
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

When using the SDL device you already have the point of creation - it's the SDL device itself which sets up the OpenGL window. And it should be pretty safe to stay with this one.
Fir st thing now is to check which SDL parameters are required to get any window on the PSP - without Irrlicht. Then go through the SDL code and adapt those things to the current SDL code. This should give you a straight forward way to get your code running.
lokiare

Post by lokiare »

Apparently the SDL code is pure software code on the PSP, so I've went through and disabled SDL, and I am now in the process of trying to get it to work with straight OpenGL. The OpenGL on the psp is called PSPGL. It is a kind of wrapper for the GU processor calls, so it is hardware accelerated, but it is incomplete.
lokiare

Post by lokiare »

Ok, I got it down to just one little ( lol ) error:

/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/build.mak:202: warning: ignoring old commands for
target `clean'
psp-g++ -I/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/../include/GL -I/include -I/usr/local/pspdev
/psp/sdk/../include -I/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/../../include -I/usr/local/pspde
v/psp/sdk/../../sdk/include -I../../include/ -DIRRLICHT_EXPORTS=1 -MM -MF COpenG
LExtensionHandler.d COpenGLExtensionHandler.cpp
Makefile:176: warning: overriding commands for target `clean'
/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/lib/build.mak:202: warning: ignoring old commands for
target `clean'
psp-g++ -Wall -pipe -g -D_DEBUG -I/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/../include/GL -I/inc
lude -I/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/../include -I/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/../../in
clude -I/usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/../../sdk/include -I../../include/ -DIRRLICHT_
EXPORTS=1  -c -o COpenGLExtensionHandler.o COpenGLExtensionHandler.cpp
COpenGLExtensionHandler.cpp: In member function 'void irr::video::COpenGLExtensi
onHandler::initExtensions(bool)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.cpp:217: error: 'glXGetProcAddressARB' was not declared
in this scope
make: *** [COpenGLExtensionHandler.o] Error 1
I can't find glXGetProcAddressARB anywhere in the implementation of OpenGL on the PSP.
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

All those thing sshould be ifdef'ed out once you comment out _IRR_OPENGL_USE_EXTPOINTER_
lokiare

Post by lokiare »

Ok, I'll build it again with that ifndef'd out
lokiare

Post by lokiare »

here is the output when I build it without the extension pointers:

Handler::extGlGenPrograms(GLsizei, GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:899: error: 'glGenProgramsARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlBindProgram(GLenum, GLuint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:911: error: 'glBindProgramARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlProgramString(GLenum, GLenum, GLsizei, const GLvoid*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:923: error: 'glProgramStringARB' was not declared in t
his scope
Handler::extGlDeletePrograms(GLsizei, const GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:935: error: 'glDeleteProgramsARB' was not declared in
this scope
Handler::extGlProgramLocalParameter4fv(GLenum, GLuint, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:947: error: 'glProgramLocalParameter4fvARB' was not de
clared in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'GLhandleARB irr::video::COpenGLEx
tensionHandler::extGlCreateShaderObject(GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:959: error: 'glCreateShaderObjectARB' was not declared
 in this scope
Handler::extGlShaderSource(GLhandleARB, int, const char**, int*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:972: error: 'glShaderSourceARB' was not declared in th
is scope
Handler::extGlCompileShader(GLhandleARB)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:984: error: 'glCompileShaderARB' was not declared in t
his scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'GLhandleARB irr::video::COpenGLEx
tensionHandler::extGlCreateProgramObject()':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:996: error: 'glCreateProgramObjectARB' was not declare
d in this scope
Handler::extGlAttachObject(GLhandleARB, GLhandleARB)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1009: error: 'glAttachObjectARB' was not declared in t
his scope
Handler::extGlLinkProgram(GLhandleARB)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1021: error: 'glLinkProgramARB' was not declared in th
is scope
Handler::extGlUseProgramObject(GLhandleARB)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1033: error: 'glUseProgramObjectARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlDeleteObject(GLhandleARB)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1045: error: 'glDeleteObjectARB' was not declared in t
his scope
Handler::extGlGetInfoLog(GLhandleARB, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLcharARB*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1057: error: 'glGetInfoLogARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlGetObjectParameteriv(GLhandleARB, GLenum, int*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1069: error: 'glGetObjectParameterivARB' was not decla
red in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'GLint irr::video::COpenGLExtensio
nHandler::extGlGetUniformLocation(GLhandleARB, const char*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1081: error: 'glGetUniformLocationARB' was not declare
d in this scope
Handler::extGlUniform4fv(GLint, GLsizei, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1094: error: 'glUniform4fvARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlUniform1iv(GLint, GLsizei, const GLint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1106: error: 'glUniform1ivARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlUniform1fv(GLint, GLsizei, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1118: error: 'glUniform1fvARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlUniform2fv(GLint, GLsizei, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1130: error: 'glUniform2fvARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlUniform3fv(GLint, GLsizei, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1142: error: 'glUniform3fvARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlUniformMatrix2fv(GLint, GLsizei, GLboolean, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1154: error: 'glUniformMatrix2fvARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlUniformMatrix3fv(GLint, GLsizei, GLboolean, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1166: error: 'glUniformMatrix3fvARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlUniformMatrix4fv(GLint, GLsizei, GLboolean, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1178: error: 'glUniformMatrix4fvARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlGetActiveUniform(GLhandleARB, GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLint*, G
Lenum*, GLcharARB*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1192: error: 'glGetActiveUniformARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlPointParameterf(GLint, GLfloat)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1204: error: 'glPointParameterfARB' was not declared i
n this scope
Handler::extGlPointParameterfv(GLint, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1216: error: 'glPointParameterfvARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlStencilFuncSeparate(GLenum, GLenum, GLint, GLuint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1230: error: 'glStencilFuncSeparate' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlStencilOpSeparate(GLenum, GLenum, GLenum, GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1246: error: 'glStencilOpSeparate' was not declared in
 this scope
Handler::extGlBindFramebuffer(GLenum, GLuint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1273: error: 'glBindFramebufferEXT' was not declared i
n this scope
Handler::extGlDeleteFramebuffers(GLsizei, const GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1285: error: 'glDeleteFramebuffersEXT' was not declare
d in this scope
Handler::extGlGenFramebuffers(GLsizei, GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1297: error: 'glGenFramebuffersEXT' was not declared i
n this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'GLenum irr::video::COpenGLExtensi
onHandler::extGlCheckFramebufferStatus(GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1311: error: 'glCheckFramebufferStatusEXT' was not dec
lared in this scope
Handler::extGlFramebufferTexture2D(GLenum, GLenum, GLenum, GLuint, GLint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1324: error: 'glFramebufferTexture2DEXT' was not decla
red in this scope
Handler::extGlBindRenderbuffer(GLenum, GLuint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1336: error: 'glBindRenderbufferEXT' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlDeleteRenderbuffers(GLsizei, const GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1348: error: 'glDeleteRenderbuffersEXT' was not declar
ed in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1360: error: 'glGenRenderbuffersEXT' was not declared
in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1372: error: 'glRenderbufferStorageEXT' was not declar
ed in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1384: error: 'glFramebufferRenderbufferEXT' was not de
clared in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1396: error: 'glActiveStencilFaceEXT' was not declared
 in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1409: error: 'glGenBuffers' was not declared in this s
cope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1421: error: 'glBindBuffer' was not declared in this s
cope
Handler::extGlBufferData(GLenum, GLsizeiptrARB, const GLvoid*, GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1433: error: 'glBufferData' was not declared in this s
cope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1445: error: 'glDeleteBuffers' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlBufferSubData(GLenum, GLintptrARB, GLsizeiptrARB, const GLvoid*)':

COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1457: error: 'glBufferSubData' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlGetBufferSubData(GLenum, GLintptrARB, GLsizeiptrARB, GLvoid*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1469: error: 'glGetBufferSubData' was not declared in
this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'void* irr::video::COpenGLExtensio
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1482: error: 'glMapBuffer' was not declared in this sc
ope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1496: error: 'glUnmapBuffer' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1510: error: 'glIsBuffer' was not declared in this sco
pe
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1523: error: 'glGetBufferParameteriv' was not declared
 in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1535: error: 'glGetBufferPointerv' was not declared in
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

Which device are you using? I'm still pretty sure that the wrong glext.h is used. Because chances are really low that the PSP GL has these extensions defined.
lokiare

Post by lokiare »

What do you mean by which device?
lokiare

Post by lokiare »

This is my output after I renamed all glext.h to glext.h.old, except for the pspGL one:

EXPORTS=1  -c -o COpenGLDriver.o COpenGLDriver.cpp
In file included from COpenGLDriver.h:24,
                 from COpenGLDriver.cpp:5:
Handler::extGlGenPrograms(GLsizei, GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:899: error: 'glGenProgramsARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlBindProgram(GLenum, GLuint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:911: error: 'glBindProgramARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlProgramString(GLenum, GLenum, GLsizei, const GLvoid*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:923: error: 'glProgramStringARB' was not declared in t
his scope
Handler::extGlDeletePrograms(GLsizei, const GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:935: error: 'glDeleteProgramsARB' was not declared in
this scope
Handler::extGlProgramLocalParameter4fv(GLenum, GLuint, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:947: error: 'glProgramLocalParameter4fvARB' was not de
clared in this scope
tensionHandler::extGlCreateShaderObject(GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:959: error: 'glCreateShaderObjectARB' was not declared
 in this scope
Handler::extGlShaderSource(GLhandleARB, int, const char**, int*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:972: error: 'glShaderSourceARB' was not declared in th
is scope
Handler::extGlCompileShader(GLhandleARB)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:984: error: 'glCompileShaderARB' was not declared in t
his scope
tensionHandler::extGlCreateProgramObject()':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:996: error: 'glCreateProgramObjectARB' was not declare
d in this scope
Handler::extGlAttachObject(GLhandleARB, GLhandleARB)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1009: error: 'glAttachObjectARB' was not declared in t
his scope
Handler::extGlLinkProgram(GLhandleARB)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1021: error: 'glLinkProgramARB' was not declared in th
is scope
Handler::extGlUseProgramObject(GLhandleARB)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1033: error: 'glUseProgramObjectARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlDeleteObject(GLhandleARB)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1045: error: 'glDeleteObjectARB' was not declared in t
his scope
Handler::extGlGetInfoLog(GLhandleARB, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLcharARB*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1057: error: 'glGetInfoLogARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlGetObjectParameteriv(GLhandleARB, GLenum, int*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1069: error: 'glGetObjectParameterivARB' was not decla
red in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'GLint irr::video::COpenGLExtensio
nHandler::extGlGetUniformLocation(GLhandleARB, const char*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1081: error: 'glGetUniformLocationARB' was not declare
d in this scope
Handler::extGlUniform4fv(GLint, GLsizei, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1094: error: 'glUniform4fvARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlUniform1iv(GLint, GLsizei, const GLint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1106: error: 'glUniform1ivARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlUniform1fv(GLint, GLsizei, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1118: error: 'glUniform1fvARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlUniform2fv(GLint, GLsizei, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1130: error: 'glUniform2fvARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlUniform3fv(GLint, GLsizei, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1142: error: 'glUniform3fvARB' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlUniformMatrix2fv(GLint, GLsizei, GLboolean, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1154: error: 'glUniformMatrix2fvARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlUniformMatrix3fv(GLint, GLsizei, GLboolean, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1166: error: 'glUniformMatrix3fvARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlUniformMatrix4fv(GLint, GLsizei, GLboolean, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1178: error: 'glUniformMatrix4fvARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlGetActiveUniform(GLhandleARB, GLuint, GLsizei, GLsizei*, GLint*, G
Lenum*, GLcharARB*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1192: error: 'glGetActiveUniformARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlPointParameterf(GLint, GLfloat)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1204: error: 'glPointParameterfARB' was not declared i
n this scope
Handler::extGlPointParameterfv(GLint, const GLfloat*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1216: error: 'glPointParameterfvARB' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlStencilFuncSeparate(GLenum, GLenum, GLint, GLuint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1230: error: 'glStencilFuncSeparate' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlStencilOpSeparate(GLenum, GLenum, GLenum, GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1246: error: 'glStencilOpSeparate' was not declared in
 this scope
Handler::extGlBindFramebuffer(GLenum, GLuint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1273: error: 'glBindFramebufferEXT' was not declared i
n this scope
Handler::extGlDeleteFramebuffers(GLsizei, const GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1285: error: 'glDeleteFramebuffersEXT' was not declare
d in this scope
Handler::extGlGenFramebuffers(GLsizei, GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1297: error: 'glGenFramebuffersEXT' was not declared i
n this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h: In member function 'GLenum irr::video::COpenGLExtensi
onHandler::extGlCheckFramebufferStatus(GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1311: error: 'glCheckFramebufferStatusEXT' was not dec
lared in this scope
Handler::extGlFramebufferTexture2D(GLenum, GLenum, GLenum, GLuint, GLint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1324: error: 'glFramebufferTexture2DEXT' was not decla
red in this scope
Handler::extGlBindRenderbuffer(GLenum, GLuint)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1336: error: 'glBindRenderbufferEXT' was not declared
in this scope
Handler::extGlDeleteRenderbuffers(GLsizei, const GLuint*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1348: error: 'glDeleteRenderbuffersEXT' was not declar
ed in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1360: error: 'glGenRenderbuffersEXT' was not declared
in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1372: error: 'glRenderbufferStorageEXT' was not declar
ed in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1384: error: 'glFramebufferRenderbufferEXT' was not de
clared in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1396: error: 'glActiveStencilFaceEXT' was not declared
 in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1409: error: 'glGenBuffers' was not declared in this s
cope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1421: error: 'glBindBuffer' was not declared in this s
cope
Handler::extGlBufferData(GLenum, GLsizeiptrARB, const GLvoid*, GLenum)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1433: error: 'glBufferData' was not declared in this s
cope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1445: error: 'glDeleteBuffers' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlBufferSubData(GLenum, GLintptrARB, GLsizeiptrARB, const GLvoid*)':

COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1457: error: 'glBufferSubData' was not declared in thi
s scope
Handler::extGlGetBufferSubData(GLenum, GLintptrARB, GLsizeiptrARB, GLvoid*)':
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1469: error: 'glGetBufferSubData' was not declared in
this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1482: error: 'glMapBuffer' was not declared in this sc
ope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1496: error: 'glUnmapBuffer' was not declared in this
scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1510: error: 'glIsBuffer' was not declared in this sco
pe
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1523: error: 'glGetBufferParameteriv' was not declared
 in this scope
COpenGLExtensionHandler.h:1535: error: 'glGetBufferPointerv' was not declared in
 this scope
asphodeli

Post by asphodeli »

I suspect the OpenGL implementation (PSPGL) for the PSP has missing extension info, and also its pretty much a mash-up of OpenGL-ES and standard OpenGL extensions, and as well as platform-specific extensions (Bezier surface rendering, etc). On top of that, the OpenGL implementation is not complete, and not fully compliant with any OGL specs. I did compile Irrlicht off trunk a LONG time ago and got it working under native Fedora, but there's no display, although the engine is running OK, and screenshots are working. Additionally, it seems that major strides have been made in the source.

hybrid, perhaps a branch for the PSP can be made? 8)