Game Developers wanted

Post your questions, suggestions and experiences regarding game design, integration of external libraries here. For irrEdit, irrXML and irrKlang, see the
ambiera forums
Jim121

Game Developers wanted

Post by Jim121 »

Currently my self and a few other people have been developing a game called Open Conquest. The game is a MORPG based on roman technology. We have been developing the game for about 6 months and currently I am the only programmer and graphics developer. This is my first computer game with irrlicht and I am hoping to be a long term project.

The project is Closed source project. Currently I can not yet guarantee any payment of money for development. But when the game is better developed, free game time and payment of in game money may be done.

If you are interested in helping develop the game please email me at Jim121@live.com.au

Also the website is openconquest.webs.com
Open Conquest Developer
web site:
http://openconquest.webs.com/
BlindSide
Admin

Post by BlindSide »

But when the game is better developed, free game time and payment of in game money may be done.
:? So you will pay in Monopoly notes?
ShadowMapping for Irrlicht!: Get it here
Need help? Come on the IRC!: #irrlicht on irc://irc.freenode.net
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

WoW gold even has more spammers than real money transfers, and Linden Dollars are directly convertible. So it might pay (in more than one sense :wink: ).
BTW: Maybe just add some more details on your project and some screenshots so we can move this announcement to project announcements...
Jim121

Post by Jim121 »

There is some more details about the game.

Name: Open Conquest

Game type: MORPG Mulit-player Online Role Playing Game

Focus of the game: Open Conquest is designed to be a great game with great Ideas Like guild land, realistic effects and detailed stats, upgrades..... that are easy to use.

developmengt stage: Open Conquest is very early in the development stage.

Latest good screen shot:

Ideas

In game money system: Instead of one flat currency it will be supported with metals like gold, sliver and copper.

Guild land system: on the outer districts of the game it will be able for guilds to clam there own land not as in buying land but being able to govern land.
Open Conquest Developer
web site:
http://openconquest.webs.com/