The Irrlicht Game - every1 involved

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.

Like the idea of people getting together and making a game that everybody has a say in designing

you are an idiot
38%
common idea noble but wont work
41%
great lets go
22%

Total votes: 74

devsh
Competition winner

Post by devsh »

sounds ok... can we copy?? chunks??

ofc all credit given to you.
ZCCdark203

Post by ZCCdark203 »

As long as you abide Sirrf's license, which is the zlib/libpng license, you can copy and use any part of Sirrf. That shouldn't be a problem as the zlib/libpng license is completely compatible with the GNU GPL v3.

Please note that if you want to submit patches to Sirrf, you'll need to relicense that code to zlib/libpng. But if you only want to consume the code, you can just forget that.
Mel
Competition winner

Post by Mel »

I'm thinking this thread should be moved to the projects page. It has nothing to see with the Irrlicht Engine developement at all.
"There is nothing truly useless, it always serves as a bad example". Arthur A. Schmitt
devsh
Competition winner

Post by devsh »

wow awesome you are an idiot almost 40%

anyway they thought it dont fit with projects ... lol....

May I please ask people to get in touch with me during the next week, cause I am planning on starting. We suspended because some people had exams
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

For project forum the announcement needs some worked out ideas, or some early sketches of the arts. Since this thread is Irrlicht related it's properly placed now until there's some progress.
Mel
Competition winner

Post by Mel »

Devsh, I spoke with respect, Something i'd wish in an answer directed to me is the same politeness. You've insulted just yourself behaving like that.

Ok, i thought this could be somehow getting out of place. If admins think this is okay here, i have nothing more to say.
"There is nothing truly useless, it always serves as a bad example". Arthur A. Schmitt
devsh
Competition winner

Post by devsh »

WTF??

I wasnt saying you are an idiot! I was saying that 40% on the poll voted for me being an idiot.
Eigen
Competition winner

Post by Eigen »

Devsh you seem to be writing your sentences exactly as you're thinking them but that usually doesn't work out.

dude your an idiot almost 40% is that for real .. lolz wtf

Spend some time constructing your sentences so people would not misunderstand you. You need good communications between team members anyway, so this is something worth learning ..
Ion Dune

Post by Ion Dune »

^^ What Eigen said. Punctuation is your friend, so use quotes, commas, apostrophes, dashes, and semi-colons to make it more obvious what you want to say. After all:

I helped my uncle jack off the horse.
I helped my uncle, Jack, off the horse.

Look what a little capitalization and punctuation did to save that sentence.
wITTus

Post by wITTus »

LOL Ion Dune, you made my day. :lol:
Generated Documentation for BlindSide's irrNetLite.
"When I heard birds chirping, I knew I didn't have much time left before my mind would go." - clinko