Michael Jackson's Death

Discussion about everything. New games, 3d math, development tips...
CuteAlien
Admin

Post by CuteAlien »

Lol, I guess the nice part about being dead is that you don't have to care anymore about people thinking that you don't even deserve that :-)
IRC: #irrlicht on irc.libera.chat
Code snippet repository: https://github.com/mzeilfelder/irr-playground-micha
Free racer made with Irrlicht: http://www.irrgheist.com/hcraftsource.htm
Arya

Re: Michael Jackson's Death

Post by Arya »

Jookia wrote:I'm deeply sad nobody has posted about this yet.

Also, before you yell "PEDOPHILE"! (This community is sensible enough not to though), I will remind you that he was proven innocent in 2005.
So was OJ Simpson.

I'm not saying he's not innocent, I'm just saying there's a chance he can't was guilty.
xDan
Competition winner

Post by xDan »

From what I read it seemed he was just overly friendly with children. Like "Peter Pan" one news article called him. Something to do with having not a very good childhood. But there is nothing immoral in that, and it's very different from actual attraction to children, even if still a little weird.

And I imagine people would jump at the chance to sue someone as rich as him for compensation.

but it is all just speculation...
MasterGod

Post by MasterGod »

xDan wrote:From what I read it seemed he was just overly friendly with children. Like "Peter Pan" one news article called him. Something to do with having not a very good childhood. But there is nothing immoral in that, and it's very different from actual attraction to children, even if still a little weird.

And I imagine people would jump at the chance to sue someone as rich as him for compensation.

but it is all just speculation...
I agree with that theory. He did had a hard childhood - fact. How it effected him.. well.. I still don't think he's a criminal/pedophile or whatever..
His music has changed the world, and for that, I admire his skills.
Dev State: Abandoned (For now..)
Requirements Analysis Doc: ~87%
UML: ~0.5%