Medieval Customisable Modular Character Released Arteria3d

About finding textures, models, soundeffects, music and whatever else your game needs. Can contain advertisements from websites selling that stuff.
yertari

Medieval Customisable Modular Character Released Arteria3d

Post by yertari »

The product page still need finalising, with videos etc, and further details, but i know how eagre you all are to see this product launched. For members, the product is uploading and you will all be sent a special link to it once its done. The pack is over 1 gig, so the links will go out tomorrow afternoon (im in GMT, so thats approx 12 hours from now)

The pack features a fully customisable character with its mesh split into:

Head, Hair, (Facial features - moustache, beard, scars, eye colour)
Torso
Arms
Hands
Legs
Boots

Every body section, e.g. arms, connect perfectly between all 17 clothing styles - no matter how you connect your character, you are assured each different leg, torso, arm etc, all connects together.
Each week we will be releasing new additons to the core pack. Buy the pack now, and get all future clothing styles for the next 12months free.

Then additonal items such as wrist addons, shoulder armour, etc

The pack is provided in two flavours - one FBX file with all 17 unique clothing styles within the file(making approx 100 groups) of which can be shown or hidden in game, plus for the advanced user, each bodypart within all 17 clothing styles are exported as separate exports for mesh stitching.

Tomorrow i will present a video showing the full facial customisation that can be done with the pack - at last the pack you have all been waiting for allowing player to have fully customisable characters.

Forum goers can purchase this pack for $100 instead of $150 if they email me at yertari@msn.com.

This offer only stands until tomorrow.

Product Pafe:
http://arteria3d.corecommerce.com/Medie ... acter.html