TinyC?????

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
Shah

TinyC?????

Post by Shah »

Hello!

Can Irrlicht work with TinyC compiler? and Did anyone got Irrlicht to work with TinyC compiler?
(though, I guess, either it is impossible or it will take lot of work to edit irrlicht for TinyC)

thanks in advance.

K. Phenom
sudi

Re: TinyC?????

Post by sudi »

Well its C not c++. not sure how you want to programm with C++ objects in C.
We're programmers. Programmers are, in their hearts, architects, and the first thing they want to do when they get to a site is to bulldoze the place flat and build something grand. We're not excited by renovation:tinkering,improving,planting flower beds.
Shah

Post by Shah »

Sorry, i actually asked that, did someone tried to "edit" irrlicht to "work" with C?
(like SFML and CSFML!)
sudi

Post by sudi »

You don't have to edit irrlicht to work with c you have to write a wrapper for it. And no i don't know about anyone. besides i am not sure it would work for tinyC you would still have to compile irrlicht(c++). Besides i am not sure what you are actually trying to do here....
We're programmers. Programmers are, in their hearts, architects, and the first thing they want to do when they get to a site is to bulldoze the place flat and build something grand. We're not excited by renovation:tinkering,improving,planting flower beds.
Shah

Post by Shah »

Sudi wrote: Besides i am not sure what you are actually trying to do here....
In shrot, Just trying new things. Sorry!