Assassin

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
Cleves

Assassin

Post by Cleves »

Hey,

I don't know if you heard but gamedev is hosting a competition and I've decied to participate. Anyway, I wanted to show you some pic's of my game I've done until now.

What you think?
Armen138

Post by Armen138 »

looks good, but the shots dont really tell us much about the game... well, i think we can assume it includes pirates, but other than that.....
if you're looking for me, start looking on irc, i'm probably there.
Robomaniac

Post by Robomaniac »

robots ninjas or zombies too
The Robomaniac
Project Head / Lead Programmer
Centaur Force
Cleves

Post by Cleves »

About the game:

It's going to be something like splinter cell but more centered on action, and of course of a smaller scale. You'll be playing a Ninja, where you'll be taken on different location fighting different monsters. That's all I can tell right now. :D
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

sounds more like tenchu then splintercell...

let me guess yer top secret idea is pirates vs ninjas?

wow that's so original and unlike all the games I've played for the last 5 years its absolutely uncanny how I could figure out your master plan.

In fact I thought about that very idea myself not long ago..

I love when people think something extreamly popular and over done is some big secret... oops I've just changed the project for him :? since he would never admit to the truth now.. well then again..

hows that saying go? sharpest tool not in the shed..

or something...

btw are you french? just curious.. :roll:

nice pictures though looks like a janitor game to me actually.. sweep for coins!!!!!

take a look at this.. maybe its unrelated... hell maybe it's better then your "sweeping for coins" game there... I dunno I'm bored.

http://www.lanceandeskimo.com/journal/n ... ates.shtml
http://www.geocities.com/robotspiratesninjaszombies/
http://www.ninjapirate.com/battle.html

now try searching google I personally got 111,000 results for this topic.. :shock:

now tell me.. am I right? or am I right?
Cleves

Post by Cleves »

Actually, I never intended for my idea to be original, and I knew that there was games like that before me.After all I've got 4 months to complete a game for the competition so I didn't sit very long to come up with an idea. Of course the pirates are only 1 part of the story, there will be other creatures, some undead some not. BTW thanks for the idea, sweeping coins....mmm...nice....I guess only really stupid minds can think of that.

And no, I'm not french, not even close to it.

Have a nice day, Mr.Jerk.

Post by Guest »

Midnight, the theme for the competition is Zombies, Pirates, Ninjas and Robots.

So he can't be original in his design, even if he wanted to..
area51

Post by area51 »

..forgot to log in above :x
________
Celica