new site

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
karim1a2004

new site

Post by karim1a2004 »

Midnight

Post by Midnight »

:evil:
NexusInteractive

Post by NexusInteractive »

Looks to me like you are stealing Irrlicht and naming it something else (vdbengine).
Computer Specs:
AMD Duron 1.8 GHZ + 256 MB RAM + ATI Radeon 7000 Series + 20gig HDD + PCChips K7 MotherBoard
MikeR

Post by MikeR »

How can he steal something that is given away for free?? Not to mention, there are irrlicht logos all over the place. :roll:

Sit looks good. Keep it up. :)
If it exists in the real world, it can be created in 3d

Sys specs:
AMD 3700+ 64 processor
1.0 gb ram
e-Geforce 6600 graphics 256 mb onboard ram
kAd

Post by kAd »

first OpenSource doesn't allways means free ..
Irrlicht is under ZLIB licence, this mean that anyone can use it and/or redistribute it or redistribute modified copies ...
Irrlicht can be used in free or commercial products but this doesn't mean that you can claim you are the creator of the engine !!!

quote from irrlicht licence

Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.

I want to say something to everybody here : If you want Irrlicht (and other quality OpenSource products) to continue living, please respect their licences. Authors of those products spend lot of time and hard work to give us free quality software, so please respect their work, at least by giving their names and/or link to their websites .

more information about all OpenSource licences can be found here http://www.opensource.org/licenses/
[ Enzys http://enzys.online.fr ] : Un MMORPG français en dev (^_^)Y
karim1a2004

Post by karim1a2004 »

hello world
I do not have to modify that the version .Net of the engine the initial version remains the same one .
and I do not have anything to fly I have remakes it on the initial version. and in more there are the logos of irrlicht .
if there is a person who has another net version irrlicht I withdraw mine.
and then the engine is free I do not require anything
karim1a2004

Post by karim1a2004 »

vdbengine party I have it to withdraw my site, your are content
:cry:
kAd

Post by kAd »

we didn't say that you cant use irrlicht in your project, we only say that you have to mention that your engine is based one Irrlicht engine ....
and about irrlicht logos : the problem is that you are using them as they were your engine logos !!

final point : if you are speaking about .Net version of irrlicht, i think that there is allready an irrlicht.net available .... am i wrong ?
[ Enzys http://enzys.online.fr ] : Un MMORPG français en dev (^_^)Y
karim1a2004

Post by karim1a2004 »

sorry if there were a confusion I go repaired the errors.
karim1a2004

Post by karim1a2004 »

karim1a2004

Post by karim1a2004 »

karim1a2004

Post by karim1a2004 »

karim1a2004

vdbirrlichtnet open source

Post by karim1a2004 »

http://users.skynet.be/fa033256/index.htm

my work is in open source goto on my site :wink:
omaremad

Post by omaremad »

whats the difference it just the same engine!!

tell us why we should use ur version

it is the same as nikos

enlighten us :? :?
X_for_Extra

Post by X_for_Extra »

Given what he has posted before, I think he is writing a sort of IDE for developing with Irrlicht.net. Might be nice for newbies if he does it well.
Should put something witty here I suppose.