Lovecraftian Rpg

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
Maize

Post by Maize »

Why should he have to shutup if he was answering your question? Did you not expect him to answer it? There is nothing wrong with making his own engine either. Programming is probably his hobby and it doesn't seem like he has any tight lines that he won't meet if he does spend a little extra time learning how it all works and designing his own engine. There is nothing wrong with that at all.
kazimoto

noob guest

Post by kazimoto »

Hey Snake, that guy is telling you to get Unreal Engine that cost more than half a million dollars :

http://www.unrealtechnology.com/flash/l ... erms.shtml

Yo guest, hook me up with a cool million will ya? Idiot. Big game developing companies actually spend a shitload of money and time, so, you're gay. shutup.

By the way, Irrlicht is mainly for FPS but a little knowledge you can make anything, check out some of the beta RTS games in this section. Best of all, it's open source and someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's free.

Post by Guest »

By the way, Irrlicht is mainly for FPS but a little knowledge you can make anything, check out some of the beta RTS games in this section. Best of all, it's open source and someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's free.
we already know irrlicht is opensource and free, and we all know irrlicht is not specially for games, but a realtime 3d graphics engine, so "irrlicht is mainly for FPS" is nonsense! first sign that you dont know what you are talking about.

where are the beta rts games you talk about? i only see one, thats pr3t3nd3rs one, and a very technical demo made by a user i dont remember...

and where did anyone tell him to get the unreal engine? that was just an example - next time you want to flame better open up your eyes before posting!

dont call others idiots, gays and other stuff like that when you dont have a clue what you are talking about.

this is a community where everyone can say what he likes to say as long as it does not violate the forum rules, so if you newb got a problem with that, fine, just leave - im sick and tired of people like you ...

by the way, this is getting way off topic. please, if you dont want to talk about the topic, do not post here (open up another thread in the off topic forum or use PMs for that)

see you!