Looking for programmers!!

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
drf

Looking for programmers!!

Post by drf »

Hi everyone!
I'm about to develop a RPG game in FF-style, Revenge of the Knights. We are up to now a team of 5 members, but we're in desperate need of programmers. The game will be free for use. Please answer to this topic if you'd like to help us in any way, every help will be sincerely appreciated and we will give you credits !!
Thanks
drf

Post by drf »

Some more infos...
We are all italians and up to now the project is in Planning phase, we are building models and maps, but we have to create a nice player interface, I mean a good turn-based battle system, a dialog system, inventory, spells, skills and all this kind of stuff.
Dark Logan

Post by Dark Logan »

You could try to find help at the "help wanted" forum at gamedev.net.

Good Luck, Dark Logan
guest = killzone721

Post by guest = killzone721 »

i am all your s if u need programmers

i have my own project but it is at stop so if you want people in ur project still, i am set....

i have more experience with c++ than Irrlicht itself but i know the basics... i can be a programmer if u wish... i like to design a lot, just give me some time and i can do some console interfacing

PS I am not Italian... hopefully this is no baised group :) just kidding :wink:

BTW i am not asking for any money, c++ is my hobby

My email if you want to pick me:

killzone721@gmail.com

Thanks
BoTz

Post by BoTz »

If you are still looking for people I would like to come along on the ride. My skills are not that great in programming, but I would like to learn and expand my abilities. I can do rudimentary 3 d modeling as well.

Hit me up on AIM at AIMLamez if you want.
Blind Side

Post by Blind Side »

I can program alright, ive made a few simple games solo. You can call me a novice :)

Anyway if you need help with any part of the project feel free to email me at monstrobishi@gmail.com

Sweet, cheers