Can you put more skins for IRRForum?

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
chromdragon

Can you put more skins for IRRForum?

Post by chromdragon »

Can you put more skins to chose for for IRRForum, pls?
Quall

Post by Quall »

I have to disagree. I say keep it simple to keep the bandwidth at an all time low.
afecelis
Admin

Post by afecelis »

The forum follows the color scheme of the main site. Although an option of getting a different style on your browser according to your preferences would be possible (cookie required for it); just like in other forums, but the alternative color schemes are still just pre-set templates. I was talking with Niko yesterday about the possibility of upgrading to a newer version of phpBB that will offer us better security, better user management and we were also discussing about the guest account; the posibility of getting rid of it and using a graph-code-type-in verification process. Let's see what comes out of this. I guess an option to personalize the color scheme should be no prob. :wink:
chromdragon

Post by chromdragon »

Great! The main sking is ok to be like IRRForum but I think that will be nice tot have some alternatives. Olso is it a good idee to upgrade (the forum seems to runing a bit slow) :roll: