SVN Question

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
Jin

SVN Question

Post by Jin »

I checked out SVN the other day, and I noticed that Irrlicht.NET is not in there, is there any particular reason for this? That is all.
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

According to a message from Niko I got some days ago (asking the same :wink: ) he told me that the .net version has not yet been updated to Irrlicht 1.1. Probably will take some time before he'll release it so.
niko
Site Admin

Post by niko »

Yep, I'm going to upload it as soon as I did some improvements to it from since irrlicht 1.0. Currently it won't event compile with the Irrlicht code in SVN.
alexfh

Post by alexfh »

niko wrote:Yep, I'm going to upload it as soon as I did some improvements to it from since irrlicht 1.0. Currently it won't event compile with the Irrlicht code in SVN.
Do you have plans to compile Irrlicht.NET under VS2005? Managed C++ has changed a lot in VS2005 so it isn't completely trivial task. If you aren't going to do this, I could help with porting when you check in the sources to SVN.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.