i tried to post an old original psycedelic betty model and..

Discussion about everything. New games, 3d math, development tips...
wREAKAILDRON

i tried to post an old original psycedelic betty model and..

Post by wREAKAILDRON »

and it did something to your server, and i cant put any pic in my profile. It was from the ogre engine's forum website. and i have no idea how to fix it. i could take a snapshot of the error messages it gives me about being a read only system. this also happened to my memory stick, and my memory stick turned into a read only system until i plugged it into my girlfriends xp box. I dont want to appologyse for all the crap i recieve for tying to add some psycedelic flkare to my video game creations, and i feel that mabey you shouldnt blame me. im on my 35th computer boughten currently, and my and mydads pocketbooks are drained. :arrow: :( and i still want to do psycedleic robot flare, and these people have been after me since 2003 or worse! please refrain from blaming me and please address the problem before it takes out another computer of mine, or my families, and realy if you didnt want psycedelic art, then there wouldnt be a national hippy college known as the evergreen state college, from the towns i hail from.

what i possibly know about the problem is, is that when i stuck my memory stick into one of my recently deceased linux boxes, a file known as ogl........ something or other, i erased the file, and the stick turned into a read only file system, and then i plugged it into this xp box, and that resored its io capabilities.
________
Chrysler A57 Multibank
Last edited by wREAKAILDRON on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

Does this make any sense to anyone?
sRc

Post by sRc »

(un?)forutunately yes

you need to hotlink your avatar, SourceForge restrictions won't let you upload your avater to the server. its nothing you did yourself. link it from imageshack or photobucket or somewhere else
The Bard sRc

Blog | Twitter
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

Oh, this is just a question about how to add an avatar? Pretty weird techstuff mixed in :?
sRc

Post by sRc »

he's afraid he was the cause of the problem, and broke something
The Bard sRc

Blog | Twitter
Acki

Post by Acki »

hybrid wrote:Does this make any sense to anyone?
first time no, but now yes... :lol:
while(!asleep) sheep++;
IrrExtensions:Image
http://abusoft.g0dsoft.com
try Stendhal a MORPG written in Java
Perceval

Post by Perceval »

Does this make any sense to anyone?
I'm not sure to have really understood, so i'm sorry if what i'm going to say seems stupid to you.
im on my 35th computer boughten currently
35th :shock: ? For a read-only system problem ? wow...
From what i understand, it's more a problem with Linux than a problem with your hardware, and buying another computer won't change anything. Maybe your Linux don't allow to write on drives by default (like some Live-cd distributions), but there should be a way to change read/write rights. To get some help, you should give more information on your system (i can't help you, i don't use Linux).
sRc

Post by sRc »

i think you need to get your babbelfish checked hybrid :wink:
The Bard sRc

Blog | Twitter
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

I still think that the first post is complete nonsense. It's just like this techie spam I'm receiving for the last weeks.