I don't see this folder....
File: readme.txt in download version 1.5
==========================================================================
1. Directory Structure Overview
==========================================================================
\example.net Examples and tutorials showing how to use the engine with
.NET languages.
http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/docu.net/index.html
How to use Irrlicht.NET
Take a look in the /examples.net folder of the SDK, there you'll find some examples for C# and VisualBasic.NET...
The only folder was "examples" and I didn't find any C# apps.
Is it possible to download the C# samples of the demos?
Ron
Re: Folder \example.net
-
rogerborg
- Admin
- Posts: 3590
- Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:36 am
- Location: Scotland - gonnae no slag aff mah Engleesh
- Contact:
No, the readme.txt is just out of date. I've removed that reference on 1.5 in SVN 2172.
Irrlicht.NET CP is the place to go for C# wrappers and source.
Irrlicht.NET CP is the place to go for C# wrappers and source.
Please upload candidate patches to the tracker.
Need help now? IRC to #irrlicht on irc.freenode.net
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Need help now? IRC to #irrlicht on irc.freenode.net
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way