How to let quake3 map of the transfer machine to work?

Post your questions, suggestions and experiences regarding game design, integration of external libraries here. For irrEdit, irrXML and irrKlang, see the
ambiera forums
Post Reply
klikli234
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:52 am

How to let quake3 map of the transfer machine to work?

Post by klikli234 »

and
Jumping machine.

thanks
CuteAlien
Admin
Posts: 10057
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: Tübingen, Germany
Contact:

Post by CuteAlien »

I'm not sure if I understand what you want here.
You want for example that jump-pads do work? So your avatar jumps when he is on them? That's something you have to program yourself, Irrlicht doesn't deliver the game - it's an engine to allow you to _write_ your game.

What you would do would be to figure out when your avatar collides with a jumppad object and then implement some jump-action (I think the demo has even an example for jumping).
IRC: #irrlicht on irc.libera.chat
Code snippet repository: https://github.com/mzeilfelder/irr-playground-micha
Free racer made with Irrlicht: http://www.irrgheist.com/hcraftsource.htm
klikli234
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:52 am

Post by klikli234 »

CuteAlien wrote:I'm not sure if I understand what you want here.
You want for example that jump-pads do work? So your avatar jumps when he is on them? That's something you have to program yourself, Irrlicht doesn't deliver the game - it's an engine to allow you to _write_ your game.

What you would do would be to figure out when your avatar collides with a jumppad object and then implement some jump-action (I think the demo has even an example for jumping).
no,I want get jumppad of position and jump power.

I find these,
trigger_hurt
trigger_multiple
trigger_push
trigger_teleport

How do I use?
Post Reply