Physics - which is the best for beginners - plz help :)!!!

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
paradoximo

Physics - which is the best for beginners - plz help :)!!!

Post by paradoximo »

Hi

I am making simple project of skatebaording game :D
And i have to know which physic isn't very hard and ideal for
simple projects

here is the screenshot [and a bit offtopic :D] of IrrEdit map

i want to make simple collison between part o a skateboard model and that will be step to "jump" of skateboard model... + simple rotate animations by X, Z and Y vectors...

Any suggestions ;)
Sundar

Post by Sundar »

i would suggest irrbullet. it is very easy to integrate and opensource (both the wrapper & engine). On top of it this wrapper exposes underlying bullet object pointer also which i feel is great. give it a try.
cookie

Post by cookie »

Yes, irrBullet is very easy to use and not outdated like the most wrappers here.
paradoximo

Post by paradoximo »

IrrBullet... hmmm

What can i do with it?
serengeor

Post by serengeor »

Why don't you search for it and look for yourself, your hands shouldn't fall off because of that, right? :wink:
Working on game: Marrbles (Currently stopped).
paradoximo

Post by paradoximo »

serengeor wrote:Why don't you search for it and look for yourself, your hands shouldn't fall off because of that, right? :wink:
right but i'm at friend's pc and here is very slooooooooow internet cnnection + i don't have time here to look at physics anegine but when i'll go back home i'll serach for tutorials...

Thanks for all guys ;)